57.

"I really don't want to go." Marlie says sadly as she sits on the edge of her suitcase.

Sirius hugs her tightly and kisses the top of her head, "I know Marls but you have to go to school, your education is important."

"What if I just stay here and be homeschooled with Sel?" She asks eagerly.

"We can't do that baby." Kate says, rubbing her shoulder, "You know where we are and where the boys are."

Fred kneels by her side, "I know we're just Zions friends but we've got you too. You can sit with us and plan pranks with us."

George nods in agreement, "If Zion doesn't like it then we will fuck him off for the best of the three siblings."

"I heard that." Zion mutters but he smiles as Marlie smiles at them.

"You were meant to hear it." George snorts, grabbing his trunk and pulling it toward him.

Zion sees Selene stood at the top of the stairs, he manoeuvres past the crowd of people blocking up the tight hallway and follows her to her room. She isn't there. She creeps up behind him from where she's hiding behind the door, covering his eyes with her hands.

"Boo!" She whispers with a small laugh, removing her hands from his eyes.

He grabs her hand and kisses it gently, "I'll see you at Christmas."

"I know."

"Stay out of trouble, I think you're turning your Dad grey."

Selene raises her eyebrows at him, "Stay away from Annabelle."

Zion snorts, "Didn't have you down for the jealous type." Selene rolls her eyes as Zion steps closer, "I promise I won't go near her."

His lips brush gently across hers as he speaks, Selene's eyes flutter shut as their mouths finally meet. They kiss each other desperately, a long and hesitant goodbye. His hands run down her back as he kisses her like it's the very last time. Selene breathes out his name, smiling as she plants another kiss on his lips.

Sirius walks into the room, he doesn't even blink just stares at the two teenagers, "It's time to go Casanova."

Selene pulls away, hiding her embarrassment behind her hands. Zion stares at Sirius with annoyance, "You couldn't give us five more minutes?"

"It's revenge." Sirius smirks, "You were the worst for interrupting-"

"Please stop." Zion cringes as he takes Selene's hand and leads them out of the room.

At the top of the stairs and out of sight, he gives her one final kiss goodbye before he rushes down the stairs and jumps on his best friends back.

"What the fuck?" George hisses, throwing Zion off his shoulders.

The Weasleys and Hermione start heading out of the door as the ministry cars that had been arranged to escort them to the train station, start pulling up outside. Harry lingers back with Phoenix as they both say bye to Sirius. Zion glares at Harry. He was envious of the bond Harry had with Sirius. It was like Harry could go to Sirius about everything and Zion just couldn't. He watches as Phoenix hugs Sirius and then Harry hugs him too, Sirius ruffles Harry's hair and knocks his glasses.

Zion grabs Marlie's case, "Come on then, Moo."

Kate hugs him, kissing his face before hugging and kissing Marlie too. Once she's done, Phoenix bounces over and gives her a huge hug. Marlie jumps on Sirius who spins her around and hugs her tightly. Zion isn't sure what to think when Sirius places Marlie down, he looks at Zion waiting for Zion to move. He always did. It was always Zions choice. It was up to him whether to hug him or settle for an awkward wave. He'd never hugged Sirius yet, always opting for a wave or a small nod.