49.

Zion slams his trunk in the overhead compartment above his friends heads, they frown at each other then look at Zion with confusion. Zion slumps into his seat and stares out of the window with a blank expression. He can't stop thinking about his exchange with Selene, he'd played it over and over in his mind. Torturing himself with the pathetic details of their goodbye. He should've hugged her at least- they wouldn't see each other until Christmas and all they did was wave. A pathetic half wave too. Stupid.

"Missed you too." George whispers with a shrug.

"Yeah we had a fab holiday thanks." Fred adds leaning back into his own seat.

Lee looks at Zion and let's out a small laugh, "It's a girl."

"What?" The red headed twins chorus, pulling a weird look at Lee.

"No not Zion." Fred shakes his head, "That's impossible."

Zion turns to acknowledge his three best friends for the first time since entering the train, "I can hear you."

"Oh wow! He can hear and speak!" George smiles, "It's a miracle!"

"So, who is she?" Lee asks leaning forward with curiosity.

Zion rolls his eyes, "Her name is Selene and I have no idea what I'm doing."

The boys start to laugh at him, Fred and George lean against each other for support as they howl with laughter. Lee stifles his laugh, trying to hide his amusement.

"I don't think it's a mutual thing." George shrugs.

"It is." Zion says defensively.

Fred frowns, "Well did you kiss her over the summer?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Our parents were there." Zion shrugs, "Shes Professor Lupins daughter."

Lee side eyes him, "You spent summer with our ex professor?"

"He's a friend of my parents."

"And your Dad? He good? Ron told us everything that went down." Fred explains.

Zion nods, "I suppose. He's just there. It's fucking weird."

"Weirder than you liking a girl that she throws of the Zion charm?" Lee smirks playfully.

"Oh shut up." Zion groans, "There's nothing wrong with my-"

Their conversation is interrupted by a girl opening the compartment door. She glares at Zion, before turning her attention directly to Lee. Zion cringes, Annabelle was one of his three girlfriends from last year. A result of his so called 'Zion charm.'.

"We're wanted for duty." She says with a soft sigh.

"Hi Annabelle." Fred waves, raising his brows at Zion.

"Yeah whatever, George."

"It's Fred."

"Okay?" Annabelle shrugs, "Lee? We have got to go."

Annabelle once again glares coldly at Zion. Zion stiffens uncomfortably, staring in the opposite direction. Annabelle was very sweet, she was gorgeous too but she wasn't Selene and he had no romantic feelings towards her. Just lustful thoughts, like most boys his age.