67.

Phoenix grabs his wand off the bedside table as Harry shakes Ron awake. Phoenix slips his feet into his trainers, his heart racing in his chest. The murderer is just outside the burrow, he's so close and he can feel the anger seeping in his veins. He feels dizzy with anticipation, his wand ready as the voices drown out the ringing in his ears.

"Nix!" Harry worries reaching out for him, but Phoenix ignores him, "Please calm down."

He's already calm. Phoenix doesn't wait around, he sprints down the stairs, his trainers squeaking on the hardwood floor. He doesn't feel much of anything, he's just ready to avenge his brother, ready to kill the witch who'd taken Zion away. He crashes straight into the back of his Uncle Moony, who turns and shakes his head, pressing a finger against his lips to silence him.

The adults are peering cautiously out of the windows..waiting. Tate is right by the front door, his wand clutched tightly in his hand. Sirius right behind him, glancing out of the window of the burrow. The death eaters are surrounding the house, some are masked- others like Bellatrix, don't care if they're seen. They're already widely known death eaters, there's no point in hiding. The rest of the kids linger awkwardly on the stairs,all in their pyjamas and their wands in hand just incase.
They're trapped. There's no way out of the building, nowhere for them to hide.

Selene stands behind Phoenix, she sees the way her Dad (Remus) stiffens as he notices someone through the window. She suddenly feels it inside of her, an invisible tugging as if she's attached to a string and has to follow. She looks towards the window and sees Fenir Greyback, her alpha and she recoils in fear. Tate notices and steps away from the door, edging closer to his daughter protectively.

"You're safe." He promises, "He can't hurt you whilst your old Dads are here."

"He's my Alpha.. I can feel it." She whispers, her voice shaking with fear.

It had been so long since she had last seen Greyback. Her memories start to resurface, the times she spent with them and the horror she left behind. They weren't happy memories. They were nightmares.

Remus struggles to level with her, his bad knees and hip causing him intense pain as he tries to crouch down to her height, "It's not a full moon, he has no control over you right now. You're safe."

She trusts him. She trusts both of them. They're her Dads and even if she had gone half her life not knowing them, they were here and they were wonderful and everything she ever wanted from parents. Suddenly a loud crash echoes from upstairs, followed by a deranged howling laugh from Bellatrix.

Arthur Weasley pushes past the children, his eyes widening as he looks at the other adults, "Fiendfyre."

"Fuck." Sirius mutters slamming his fist against the door, "Floo network?"

"Closed for safety by the ministry." Molly whispers, a firm hand on Ginny's shoulder , "We only had it opened so you could visit."

Fred and George usher everyone down the stairs, the sound of crackling fire and shattering glass causing everyone to panic. The fire is quickly spreading throughout the house, burning everything in its path and starts to descend down the stairs.

"We have no fucking choice." Sirius mutters staring at the door, "Get your wands ready."

"Kids stay behind us." Remus commands, holding his wand high.

Sirius flings the door wide open, Remus, Tate, Molly, Arthur and Kate step out first their wands at the ready. Fred and George followed, they were part of the order now and not only were they determined to protect their siblings, they'd vowed to protect Zions siblings too. Fred had his arm held outwards, ensuring Marlie stayed right behind him. He wouldn't let a thing happen to her. George had Ginny behind him too, doing the exact same thing.