59.

Zion wasn't sure why he hadn't thought of it before but as he dragged Marlie away from her friends for the lessons with Harry, he wishes he had. Marlie was grinning ear to ear, grateful for being involved. She knew they were up to something, there had been whispers around the school and now she was being included.

She watches in amazement as the 'come and go room' opened up, allowing them both inside. She stares in amazement at everyone casting spells with ease and jumps at Zion excitedly.

"Please teach me!" She begs, getting her wand from her pocket.

Zion removes his own wand, standing some distance away, "You have to bow as a respect thing."

"I'm not bowing to you." Marlie snorts.

Zion knows he has to go easy on her, he doesn't want anything bad to happen to her heart, but he didn't expect her to send him flying back with that much force. His back thumps against the wall, before he falls to the ground with a loud crash. Phoenix of course, absolutely loses it and howls with laughter. Marlie simply does the same to him. Zion laughs this time.

"She's strong." Phoenix mutters to his brother as he rubs his head.

"You're telling me." Zion whispers back as he rubs his shoulder, "Bitch."

Fred holds out his hand to Zion and helps him to his feet, "Just wanted to point out that both of your younger siblings have kicked your ass."

"Fuck you." Zion mumbles, rolling his eyes.

It was true. They'd both sent him flying with ease, he was actually extremely proud of them both even if it had bruised his ego a little. Knowing they were powerful and strong, especially little Marlie- it gave him a lot of reassurance. They were both capable of fighting and defending themselves if necessary and that was what mattered more than anything else.

Most of the lesson was covering what they'd already learnt, it was the final lesson before Christmas break and everyone was reflecting on how far they had come. Neville Longbottom, had made the most progress. From not being able to do anything to being able to Stupefy someone with ease. Zion got the feeling that Neville feared magic but he was starting to get comfortable with it and it was all thanks to Harry Potter.

Zion still thought Harry was a bit of a tosser. Partially because Sirius liked Harry so much and because Harry was hurting Phoenix. He knew it wasn't intentional, but he was hurting his brother regardless and honestly, he was lucky Zion hadn't punched him and broken his stupid round glasses for it.

At the very end of the lesson, Harry made a big speech. Zion zoned it out. He hated people younger than him acting like an authoritative figure. He watched as everyone else sucked in every word he said and applauded him. Zion cringed actually, it was a bit like those people who clapped when the plane landed. Embarrassing.

He lingers by the door waiting for the twins, who yet again stop Harry to talk about their products. It wasn't that the products weren't great, Zion just didn't understand why they wanted Harry Potters approval so bad. They got turned away, both of them looking mildly pissed off as they joined Zion.

"Told you he's a tosser." Zion says unable to help himself.

He notices Harry walking towards Cho, Phoenix is grabbing his things with Ron and Hermione. Zion already knows what's going to happen, he can't stick around because he really would break Harry Potters pretty face.

When Phoenix looks up, Harry is kissing Cho Chang. A sprig of mistletoe appears in the air above them as they giggle between pecks. Phoenix feels his heart die inside as he watches him kiss her gently and slowly like he cares. Then he feels angry, so he storms out of there making as much racket as he can to ruin their precious intimate moment.