71.

Ben and Rafe hide in the shadows of the dark, the werewolves were still patrolling in circles, handmade spears in their arms as they marched around. They had taken Tate and Walid, they had watched it happen from where they hid. Ben had wanted to rush out but Rafe pulled him back. Rafe was more logistic, he'd trained for these sorts of things when he was part of Gwen's pack and he knew waiting was their best chance of getting everyone out alive.

Ben started to shake from the cold, he hadn't thought about wrapping up. He didn't think they would be here this long, his mind process had been very much divide and conquer and go home. He watched uneasily as one of the enemies sat down and used a stone to sharpen their weapon.

"I have 3 silver bullets and they have 6 silver spears..." Rafe mumbles as he tries to think of a plan, he just wanted to get Daisy safe.

Ben keeps an eye out, watching curiously as three men march forward with a teenage boy in chains, another prisoner. He nudges Rafe and watches as Rafe's face pales.

"Shit."

"What is it?"

Rafe shakes his head, "It's impossible.." Rafe edges closer to look at the boy, "It's Sirius Blacks son... but he's dead."

"Not always impossible." Ben says, "Polyjuice?"

"Of course." Rafe mutters, "They definitely would do that wouldn't they? Fuck with Tate and Selene's heads.. but if he's dead how have they-"

"Oh it works just the same." Ben responds with a shrug, "As long as you have their hair, dead or alive Polyjuice potion will work... but it doesn't last as long with the dead.."

Rafe bit his lips as he watched the three men shove Zion down the stairs and into the cell, "Who would agree to play a dead person?"

Zion stumbled down the last three steps, Selene tried to break free of her chains to get by his side. Her Father, Tate crawled forward and lifted Zions head to face him. His eyes were searching Zions for something..anything but they stared back at him blankly. No recognition for his Uncle. He shoves Zion away from him violently, fear rising up his throat.

"Who is it?" He demands, glaring at Jackson.

Jackson rolls his eyes, he crouches down beside Zion and violently pulls his hair to force him to look up at him.

"You're not a very convincing actor are you, Pettigrew? What a waste of fucking time." Jackson mutters, throwing the boy back down onto the concrete floor, "Take him away."

Ovie and Axel look at each other with a frown, "Jackson-" Ovie steps forward, "You can't-"

"If I get killed it's fine." Jackson shrugs, a playful smirk on his face, "Who's going to miss me? My Mother?"

Axel looks surprised by the admission, he expected Jackson to at least deny it. No one ever went against Greyback, he looks at Daisy. He sees the way Daisy is staring at Jackson and he knows, he can tell.

"Is it her?" Axel nods towards the girl at the back of the cell.

Jackson closes his eyes, "I ain't telling you anything." 

For your safety he doesn't add.

Somehow both boys know exactly what's happening, they hesitate before lifting Zion/Peter up and forcing him up the stairs. Praying that Peter is too stupid to understand what is happening. He would alert Greyback's closest goonies for sure, anything to make himself look better and not weaker.

Ovie looks at Axel, a knowing look shared between them as they split off. As much as Jackson wanted to protect them, he couldn't do it alone. Two of the prisoners were still in silver chains. Ovie subtly makes his way to where they keep a simple switch, he brushes his palm against it and walks away as if nothing ever happened.