81.

Phoenix does not leave Theo's side, he sits with him at all hours holding his hand. Occasionally, his Father comes in for awhile and watches them both. Sometimes Draco will sit with them, waiting for his best friend to wake up again. When Theo is sweaty, Phoenix soothes him with cold water. When he's shaking, he holds him and gently kisses his head. He does not let go of his hand.

Hermione is okay and on her feet within a day, she's back to her books and researching obsessively over what the last Horcrux could be. Ron hovers around her, lingering awkwardly over her shoulder- his paranoia of something bad happening to her again making him act oddly. He didn't know what to say to her or how to explain how he felt, so he opted to hang around her like a wet wipe instead. His wand always in his hand ready to strike anyone who dared to come near her.

Sirius unsurprisingly spends his time between all of the guests, he sees to everyone's needs. He helps Ollivander take his medication, giving up his own room for the elderly man. He hates thinking it, but he definitely didn't have much time left. He was too old for war and being held captive for such a long time had taken its toll on his health. He also helps Luna get back to her Father, a pain in his chest as he watched them reunite after weeks apart. He gets Dean to the Weasleys- ready to go with the twins when they next return to Hogwarts.

Mostly he sits with Barty. He really does try his best to bring Barty back, but the man is lost inside his own mind. He's trapped in a maze of his own memories and he can't tell the difference between current reality and the past. He gets distressed whenever Draco is around, he yells about Evan and wails for Regulus. Sometimes he mistakes Sirius for Regulus, before insisting the eyes were the wrong colour and he was too old to be Regulus. He liked to tell Sirius that Regulus was much better looking too, but he wasn't saying it directly. He was huffing it to himself, muttering and mumbling in the confides of Regulus' bedroom.. slowly losing grips on reality. Sirius really was trying to bring him back, for Regulus but it was too hard. The years in Azkaban had done their irreversible damage. Sirius knows if it wasn't for his animagus form, he would be in a very similar state.

The day Kate shows up, Sirius can't hide his relief. He had to tamper with the floo network and force the two places to reconnect, Phoenix needed his Mum and Sirius did whatever it took for that to happen. He might have broken a few laws but it worked.

Kate steps out of the fireplace, her eyes landing on Phoenix immediately and rushes to him. Taking him into her arms and kissing his face all over. Phoenix hugs her back with one arm, ensuring not to loosen his grip from Theo's hand for even a second. Noticing, Kate pulls away and smiles down at the unconscious boy on the couch.

"How is he doing?" Kate asks, brushing Phoenixes messy hair from his face.

"It..there's..um there's one that's taking longer to heal and I don't know why." Phoenix mumbles, squeezing Theo's hand tightly.

"Can I take a look?" Kate asks softly.

Phoenix reluctantly lets go of Theo's hand and nods stiffly, standing to his feet and lifting his boyfriends top up, before lowering his pants to unveil a deep gash across the lower region of his stomach. Kate frowns at it, gently brushing over it with her fingers but it makes Theo whimper, his eyes opening in fear but relaxing once he sees Phoenix staring down at him.

"Theo?" He says softly, taking his hand again, "This is my Mum. She's going to help you, okay?"

Theo hums and nods weakly, "Looks like Marlie."

"Yeah she does, unlike me and Zion unlucky fucks look like our Dad."

"Oi!" Sirius complains, folding his arms against his chest, "I'm very handsome."