Chapter 104: The One and Only

~~~

Satsuki appeared above Rock Lee, her leg extended into an axe kick that was aimed towards him. Rock Lee looked up towards her, his hair swaying with elegance.

Satsuki wouldn't lie - Rock Lee was much better at Taijutsu than her.

She copied all the techniques that she got with her Sharingan. Be it from enemies, allies, or from other sources - she copied almost all of them.

And while she was exceptionally good at using these various martial arts, she wasn't a master at any of them. Satsuki had learned many martial arts.

From Aikido, Judo, Capoeira, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, and Kyokushin Karate, etc.

But that was where it stops. She copied them - she didn't perfect any of those styles at all. Satsuki was just very exceptional at using them.

A jack of all trades, master of none.

That's where Rock Lee differed from her. Born with the inability to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, he only had Taijutsu to lean on from the beginning of birth.

He may not have any talent in Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, but he was extremely good at Taijutsu. His speciality was in Taijutsu-

That meant that he had mastery over this realm of combat even more than someone like Satsuki; and only Naruto could ever hope to keep up.

In Taijutsu: Rock Lee was unparalleled.

That's why in a battle of just pure Taijutsu - aside from Naruto - he'll always be the absolute winner of it all.

Rock Lee grinned.

Satsuki widened her eyes, the leg that was performing an axe kick bent down, her knee springing into action.

Huh?! His speed! Satsuki thought. She had caught what he did, but it took her a few moments to fully register what he had actually done.

Without weights weighing him down, Rock Lee had shot his foot upward, hitting the back of Satsuki's knee so the axe kick would turn into a useless knee strike that wouldn't hit.

Grinding her teeth, Satsuk tried to use Jikan but failed miserably. Before she could use it, Rock Lee had appeared right beside her, twisting his body to kick her with his calves.

Satsuki was shot away, hitting a nearby house that had inhabited former citizens of Konoha. Her body ached in pain as she got up and regained her footing.

Do they know? About Jikan? She thought, her Aphrodite armor trailing all around her body, enthralling it with the purplish-black membrane-like armor that suited her finely.

No - that was just pure speed. Satsuki mused to herself. Rock Lee had completely blitzed through the formation of the dome. Not only were you able to shield yourself with chakra to protect yourself from the dome of time, but there was another way to stop it.

If someone was fast enough to beat down the wielder, then the formation of the dome would stop. But Rock Lee hadn't known this and was just plain fast.

Kakashi came from above, destroying the ceiling as he came crashing down with a staff of Aphrodite in between his fingertips.

"Bo Staff Technique: Poke Strike!"