👑Introduction👑

.ℍ𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕤.

𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙

Hades King :

A self made billionaire and the only child of a fairly wealthy family, he is involved in the dark side of the business he made the Kings as the most feared family in the mafia world, all his cousins are also mafias in different countries and that's how they managed to take over the world.

He stands at a shocking height (202 CM ,6.7 ft) , muscular, with shiny blue eyes so not only was he powerful but had the looks that made him look like Gods sculpted him themselves.

The mere thought of his name made people cower in fear. He was born incredibly lucky, the moment he turned 18, the family company was given to him,as the CEO of the company , he made it bigger and bigger making the kings reven richer.

Hades mother Kate is the main reason behind his selfish personality,  she worships  his son in fact she only cared about Hades and her parties.

His father , Liam King, is the only kind person in their family but he would do anything for his son. Anything!

Hope is the target girl Hades has been in love with since he was a child.

When he was only ten, he was set on marrying her. Will his dream come true after twenty years of waiting?

Hope Green, an ordinary young lady with brown eyes and straight and short brown hair. She lives with her parents and her sister, Haily.

Her anger issues and depression made her life tough, but she always covers her problems with a big smile so from outside you can see a happy girl but from inside she is completely shattered.
Haily is that annoying younger sister who always wants all the attention for herself, her cute appearance with blonde hair could help her to be anyone's favourite but not  Hades ! She only cares about boys and expensive cars. even better , boys with expensive cars.

Her mother Rose is a beautiful lady, Haily got her face and hair from her mother, they are both so pretty, but Rose always puts money before her family.

Her father Henry Green is a lawyer that works in Hades company. He is tall and thin with brown hair and eyes just like Hope.

Once, Hades decided that waiting is enough. Everything changed.

He got eager to have her right beside him, and that was exactly what he did.

Started on may 2022

Note:

and pinterest >arelastory