64.Aura Glow

Hope PV.

"actually..." he knelt im front of me and showed me a ring box , oh no ! Oh no ! Why so fast !

"Hope Green will you marry me? I know alot of things happened recently, but I think it all should be a sign to you ! That you were born to be mine ! Please accept my heart " He asked , WAIT ! He asked me ????!!?? He actually gave a speech about marrying me ! Wow he was blushing and looking down ,I feel like he was really emotional this time .

And the ring was so beautiful , how did it shine so much ، it was aura quartz? but why was he in such a hurry ? proposing me early in the morning (?)

He always makes me question everything.

"Can I say ... NO?" I asked emphasizing NO! Checking if he was asking for real or it was just another show!

He raised his head and glared at me , his blue eyes turned a shade darker "NO!"

I sighed, here we go again! why does he always push me to my limits, Its hard to get mad at someone you cant fight with .

I hate all men , can I stay single forever (?)

"I need time to think about it" I said .
even I knew that, I didn't have any other choice than accepting this marriage I couldn't be an easy submitting girl for him.

"HOPE" he warned me , got up and took my hand forcefully , putting the ring in my finger .

"Hades! Don't!" I tried to pull my hand back but he was stronger so I gave up "you never change do you?"

"The wedding will start in 7 hours ! be ready." he said and gave a quick peck on my cheek.

"What? Today? Nono !" I took a step back "You can't always make all the decisions by yourself Hades ! What is it ? Our wedding is today and you're telling me 7 hours before it!!" I raised my voice at him !

I couldn't even think about what he just did again! Couldn't he be normal for one day.

"Really? I cant?" He raised his eyebrows daring me to talk back to him, he turned red and took a step forward .

"I ..." I couldn't put words together as his gaze on me was so uncomfortable , when he came closer I lost all the courage I had earlier

He hugged my waist tightly "Dear wifey! If you take this ring off" he took my hand and kissed it "you know what will happen right?" he gave a soft squeeze to my hand, reminding me of the time he broke my hand !

I just looked down feeling humiliated by his actions and words!

"Good girl !" He smirked satisfied with his victory.

"No one is invited to our wedding , I don't want another drama" he stated and I just nodded .

He touched my thigh pulling up the hem of my attire I felt shivers down my spine since he mentioned that day , I was scared of him and what he was capable of doing .... Again!

"Don't be scared of me ! I just don't know what to do anymore!" he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I can burn the whole world just to be like this with you for a second" he smelled my hair "to be able to smell your scent whenever I want to..."

No Hope don't listen! Don't fall for him , close your eyes , be strong.

I pushed him but he tighten the hug "you have no idea how much I love you Hope ! I swear to God ! If you just knew" I felt the heat raising on my cheeks by hearing that ! Blushing like a tomato. Whats wrong with me!

"So cute !" He said and kissed my cheek then my eyes then my forehead ! when someone hurried inside the room.

"Hope we are late sorr......" said Jessica and entered the room without knocking on it ! Again!

Hades left my waist and glared at Jessica! "Distract us one more time and Ill peel you alive!" Hades warned her "I will see you by 4 wifey" he sent a flying kiss to me and left the room .

Jessica face turned yellow in fear and got frozen! "Omo! Jessica! Are you ok ?" I ran to her to comfort her but she was too scared.

Anna and Emma arrived after a few minutes "Hoppoeee!" They hugged me tight "Are you ok ?" Asked Anna

"I heard someone kidnapped you ! I wanna kill him !!!" Emma posed a karate gesture "haha hey babies! Im ok ! Don't worry " I greeted them , Anna went to Jessica first "Hope did she see a ghost?"

I nodded "yeah ! She saw the scariest ghost ever"

They both gasped "where ! Where ?"

"Dont be silly you two !" Jessica knocked their head and looked at me . " did you sleep well last night ?"

"I guess so , w..why?" I asked clueless!

"You're asking me ? Its your wedding! Hurry and go shower! Move move !" She ordered me .

Is it really happening? Emma and Anna pushed me to the bathroom, "come on Hope! We have so many things to do ... " Emma nagged me and closed the door behind me.

"Dang"

The door sound echoed in my ear, I stood there staring in front of me .

Getting married to the beast ! Me ! Now ?

I ran to him because he was the only one who could save me from Tom but ... who's gonna save me from Hades when he lose his control again (?) who wants a ruthless mafia who kills people with bare hands as a husband ?

I took a deep breath reminding his words , I was born to marry him !

A fish has to swim!
A kid has to study !
A baby has to cry!
A ...
A thirsty person has to drink!
A hungry person has to eat!
.
.
.
And me ...
I have to marry Hades .

"TSK! Great logic Hope ! Keep going " I talked to myself and walked under the shower.