26. Mafia boss

Third person POV.

It was almost noon, and the sun was shining bright in the sky.

Hope was still resting on the floor and Hades was sitting behind her letting her lean on him.

His heart was heavy, he couldn't look at her being sad over another man, no he didn't like the idea of Hope experiencing all of this at such a young age.

He realized that he was unable to see her even cry, It was the first time he felt sad for someone else's sadness, before living with Hope he didn't have any sympathies for anyone, not even his own parents!

He was patting Hopes back softly to calm her down and started playing with her hair, "you know how ugly you look when you cry?" Hope didn't seemed like she liked his joke, He continued desperately, "should I buy you a new car?" Hope shook her head in response.

"Do you want to go to Paris? I heard girls enjoy shopping there" She smiled at his suggestions,

It was a funny view, a mafia boss was trying to comfort the girl he loves by making silly jokes because he killed her first love and his hand were still bloody by his blood. Scary but romantic

Hope POV.

I felt a part of me was missing. Like the time you say goodbye to a friend, and you know they won't come back.

I've lost a loved one, but I shouldn't be sad about it. I knew David never loved me, but there was a part of me carving him. It was just not that easy to say : he left me! Ill leave him too!

He took a part of me with him. All my hope, all my dreams, all my heart. He got it all with him.

And the worst part was, I didn't have anyone to blame. I wanted to blame it all on Hades, but he was trying to protect me. Then it's Me! I'm the one at fault!

I was trying to collect my thoughts when Hades started talking about Paris! And a new car! I found him adorable when he was attempting to make me laugh , he was cute and desperate, he didn't know how to be kind but still he was trying his best for me.

How I wish I could go there one day but I guess that wasn't what I needed at the moment. All I really wanted was to wake up from this nightmare.

"Wow, look at these love birds. Do you have any plans for eating ?" Tom was leaning on the door frame, staring at us.

I just shook my head. I didn't remember when I ate last time, but I don't feel like eating after what I saw early in the morning! I lost my appetite, and I blame it on Hades' show.

I wanted to sit there all day long, I had no intention to get up, but suddenly Hades hugged me and carried me bridal style, I hit his chest to put me down and kept moving my leg in the air so it maybe it was hard for him to carry me but he just got me to the dining room, I could hear Tom laughing at us the struggle between us was real.

He set me down on the chair , I sighed, the table was ready, full of food! And the floor was clean. You couldn't trace what happened here in the morning.
I kept looking around, specially the place that David's dead body was.

Hades and Tom realized my tension "Don't you want to take me to Paris too Hades," Tom tried to get my attention.

"I don't need you to disturb me and my wife!" Hades got the hint and continued "right wifey?" He looked at me, waiting for my reaction because he called me wifey again!

"I don't want to go to Paris" I replied and started to play with the food in front of me. I tried to avoid letting my tears drop.

"Thank God, she can still talk!" Tom mucked me and started eating happily. Hades just nodded to him.

"Can I go back to my house now?" I murmured without looking at them.

I knew going home can be hard for me, but I couldn't stay either. Now that David is dead there shouldn't be any problems.

Hades and punched the table, "Hope !" I jumped in my sit, Omg, He warned me that's his red flag.

"Just for a day!" I insisted because I felt like I couldn't breathe with them in this house, I could smell blood.

"We will talk about it" was his only response, but he was calm now. Maybe he was relived that I didn't mean leaving forever.

Third person POV.

When they were done eating, they drove to Hades mansion, the drive to his mansion was so pretty. There were a big and beautiful forest around his house.

He suddenly pulled aside of the road!

Hope was confused, "does the car have problems?" She asked but Hades ignored her question about the car and got out , he went to Hope's side and opened the door for her "let's go for a walk"

She agreed and stepped out looking around in amazed. After some time that they were walking, Hades finally broke the silence, as if he was fighting his self about if he should talk to her or not!

"Listen Hope! I know you are hurt, and I know one of the main causes is me! But I just tried to protect you, I hope you can understand, and ..." he suddenly lost his courage but continued anyway "I hope you can give us a chance" Hope simply shook her head .

she still remembers all the punishment and the way he killed a human being in front of her! NO is a NO.

Hades giggled at her , "you're so cute baby, but we don't have any other way! Your picture is everywhere and filthy guys are looking for you" Hope couldn't stop her tears, Hades caressed her cheek and wiped her tears "if you marry me no one will dare to touch you! I would wait for you to love me back even if it takes forever, but now! I just want to protect you even if you don't want it, so I'm not accepting No !"

Hope POV.

I knew he wouldn't except no from me. Actually, I knew when he is asking me, he is not asking me, he is ordering me or at the best situation he is informing me.

It's scary for me to face the word after what David did to me, and after what Hades did to David. I can't believe people can be so cruel, I feel scared of people. And I'm scared of trusting again.

So I'm holding myself from falling for anyone, specially Hades! But if the key to my freedom and safety is marrying him. I'll just marry him, then find a way to leave him.

"Don't ever think about leaving me, whatever we get married or not! There is no way out for you" did he read my mind? I got shock by his words. I'm scared of him again, just this morning I felt like he can be kind and caring too but now here we go again mafia King is back!

"Our wedding is on the weekend! Be prepared. Don't make me be the mafia boss with you" by that he left to his car and I followed him lazily, he is so mean and cruel I cant take him anymore .