65.Third time lucky

Hades PV.

I was all ready in only one hour! I don't know why Im in such a hurry , I guess the thought of something or someone trying to ruin my wedding again scared me the most .

Its the third times Im trying to achieve my dream of marrying her .

"Third time lucky"

Samael entered the room ! He was wearing formal clothes, he looked funny, all the seams were ripping apart . "Master ! She was so weak ....Im sorry " He said while playing with his fingers.

"You killed her ? Good boy" I patted his head smiling
"Youre not mad Master?" He replied with worried expression.

"Of course not ! Dead Marta was the best wedding gift you could give me Samael" he giggled and looked at me with twinkle eyes . He is a 2 years old boy in a huge figure.

My phone ranged for the hundred times! It was my dad ... again! I picked up the phone "what are you doing Hades !" He yelled as soon as I answered.

"Dad ! Its not a big deal , dont make drama!" I tried to reason him to stop him from distracting my wedding! I don't want anyone in my wedding.

"I want to see your wedding! Youre my only child , your mother has the right to be there too !"

He was still nagging when I cut the phone.

Noah entered the room "woah Master you look amazing! So handsome"

"Thank you Noah ! Is everything ready? Are you sure you can replace Ruby?" I glared at him but he was just checking me up and down with admiration.

"I wish I could marry Hope" Noah said unconsciously with his surprise expression.

"The hell you just said?" How dare he mention my wife name like that ! thats the end for Noah!

As soon as I took a step toward him , he got back to his senses "I mean someone like Hope ! I mean .. I wish I could get married and look as elegant as you master "

I took his collar and fix it for him "much better ! but remember you cant even look at my wife , now go and check the kitchen "

He left and Samael followed him , I looked at myself in the mirror, this time Im wearing black! I wont wear white again, I wont be white again ! the gentle Hades that I planned to be for Hope died before having the chance to show up!

The second I tried to be a good person I got stabbed, that's never gonna happen again !

"Im Hades ! Im the darkness!"

Hope PV:

I took a shower like a zombie, my mind was full of negativity ! I didn't see this marriage was coming so fast , actually with Hades you can never be sure with what's coming next.