68.kneel

Hades PV.

I think Eros scared Hope , as soon as they left she started pealing her lips .

We started to walk and greet all the guests in the party , I hope she would get distracted and stop it but nope !

She was ruining such a perfect lips, I took her hand and cleaned the lipstick from her fingers "Did he scare you?"

"N..no I was just thinking..." she didn't finish her sentences. Of course she was scared! That was stupid of me to invite him .

"She deserves to be like this Hope! You will never be like her" I tried to explain for her maybe she would stop overthinking.

"No one deserves that Hades ! How can you say that !" She stopped walking and turned to face me .

This little cutie can be scary too .

I started laughing because she was so cute , "She cheated on Eros twice , so that treatment is not even close to what she actually deserved!"

I cupped her face "you don't need to be worried about anything my pretty wifey!" I kissed her lips " unless you plan on cheating on me"

I could feel she was tensed by hearing those but maybe it wasn't a bad thing! She should know what might happen if I see her with another man !

I fixed her crown "you are my baby queen! You can have everything  that you want ! Use your power wisely"

"I love you so much and thats your power! God I love you so damn much !" I kissed her lips again "I can't believe you're finally my wife" I pecked her lips again and again .

She was blushing, this cute wife of mine ! Only mine!

Slowly everyone left the house, leaving me and my wife alone for our perfect night.

I want to see her face once she see my gifts for her.

Noah hurried to me with a bouquet of yellow flowers "master someone sent this for Hope!" He said while breathing heavily.

"Eyes down! Not Hope! Its Mrs. King!" I yelled at him but he couldn't stop looking at my wife , my blood was boiling. Hope looked away! She knows better than looking back at a stranger man.

I slapped the back of his head "go back to your work"
He gave me the flowers and ran away!

He cant stop staring all the time , can he! I should fix that.

Hope PV.

I took the card that was on the flower!

"Enjoy your last day of happiness, Old friend ,
New enemy!
Sara"

Great! New drama is loading !

"Ill get rid of her don't worry honey!" Hades comforted me and threw the flower in the trash can .