46.Kneel!

Hades PV.

WTF! What did he say to my girl? He will pay soon,
I took my coat off and putted it on Hope's shoulder! Covering her! When I said it's ok for her to wear this fucking blouse, I didn't know this yellow head would show up out of nowhere!
"Mysterious girl? Are you talking to my wife? " I asked, waiting for a reasonable answer before breaking his jaw!

"Uh! Um! He must be curious about Haily's sister! yes, son? Come and sit here"Rose excused him, she always feels smart, but she is just an idiot! How dare she fool me? And Henry made a place for him to rest beside him. "It's good to see you again" so they met before, interesting!

"No, he was interested to know who had a crush on him! Guess who? Hope!" Haily declared while resting her hand on her waist.

If that's true, I will paint this house red!

Hope PV.

I could feel Hades glare on me, Just one wrong word and I'll be dead!
"I... I didn't ..." I tried to explain myself when Haily cut me.

"No? But you..." Haily got silent when she saw my mom signaling her to stop it She sat on a chair with his boyfriend, but she couldn't stay quiet for long. "But you see! Even he liked you at first he chose the lady with class, me...!" She turned to Hades
"you know Hades, people don't stick to their first choice" I kept my stare on my plate. I felt dizzy and Haily's comments were spinning around my head! I couldn't hear her for a while her words came out as complicated puzzles to my ear !
She screamed, "Oh my GOD"and covered her eyes, I was shocked! Like I wasn't in this world for a while and got back to reality by her sudden scream.
What happened! Everyone was looking at my side! Hades! I turned to see what was wrong there. He had a knife, and it was cutting his hand, blood was everywhere, but he didn't notice! He was still staring at Ace and kept pushing the blade deeper in his skin! I gasped, but didn't dare to say anything.
Dad ran to him and took his fist "Hades let it go" Hades came back to his sense by my dad's word and threw the knife "shit "was the only words he said.
Dad helped to clean the scar!

Hades PV.

"Calm down buddy I don't want your girl" he paused for a while but then murmured "Anymore!" hearing those words coming from Ace mouth was the final for me, I got up and went toward him with a hard punch on his jaw the blood that was on my hand painted his face red, everyone gasped. But I felt satisfied. That's what happens if any guy dare to mention my wifes name!

"Don't fucking say my wife's name!" I warned him" DONT EVEN LOOK AT HER WITH YOUR DIRTY EYES"
Rose hurried to us and helped him to get up "Its ok son you'll be fine" Rose continued. "Hades go back to your sit! It's just misunderstanding! Please finish your food and forget about this issue! Haily is just excited about his boyfriend!"
"Ok, ok ! He knew his lesson now" I got back to my seat and pretend to be calm, but at the same time I texted Tom. "Ace, was in Hope's school, find him, end him"

Hope PV.

"I just said the truth, because I'm honest! despite someone!" Haily raised her glass of wine in my direction!

I can't take it any more there are cold sweats all over my body.
She wants Hades! That's her problem, I know! But she is overdoing it, I felt like I was in a love square with Haily, Ace, Hades on the angles, but why am I here?  I don't love anyone! I just want to breathe freely!

I should do something before Hades says something like he doesn't want me anymore! It's the worst timing to get dumped! In front of everyone, and specially Ace and Haily! That would be humiliating! I should do something.

I punched the table rising up "Enough! It's enough! I never had a crush on him. He is not even my type! Like! No! I never saw his face before he followed me" I raised my knife toward dad "and yes dad I would know how to swim if you let me go to the class, but you didn't! Because Haily was more important to you, you spent all your money on her stupid ballet class" I took a deep breath, so I could continue "And mom I could act like a lady too just IF I HAD A MOM TO TEACH ME HOW!" I glared at Haily I couldn't continue anymore but it was my chance to speak up after 20 years ! "Haily for fuck's sake stop using that fucking sentence. You are not a lady with class and you'll never be"

I burst out in anger and disappointed, I dropped Hades coat on the ground and ran away.
I walked on the pavement
"Where do you think you are going young lady "Hades gripped my arm, but I pulled away.

"If you didn't want me! You could just let me go! You didn't have to be so mean !" I stepped away again, but he gripped my collar from behind and tried to excuse himself, "wait I..." I pushed his hand away,
"You what Hades? All you care about is that ugly guy! But no, I never liked him! Do you feel better now? You didn't have to show me my family's real face, I always knew they love Haily more, but I wanted to avoid admitting it! Since the day you showed up, I lost my family! Im an orphan now! Are you satisfied?" I subbed, I was so fed up with everything.

"Shhhh! Calm down princess, " he hugged me and dragged me to his van that just appeared beside us.

During the ride I was leaning on his shoulder, Half of my mind and soul weren't with me, I didn't have enough energy to sit on my own nor would he allow me to, he received a text and smiled to himself. I got curious, but all I could see was Tom's name on the top.

We reached at H&H, Hades Hotel (?) I don't have a good memory of being in a hotel room with him. Everyone lined up in front of the door to respect their boss, I just followed him, stepping behind him.
"Is my suite ready?" His assistant was walking beside him trying to catch up with his speed, "yes sir"
He got into the elevator and waited for me! I raised my head to face him, "are you going to stand there for the whole night ?" I just shook my head in response and entered the elevator. The elevator movement made me feel like throwing up. Why are we going so high (?)
30th floor!

I would rather not be in the same place with him! No way!
"I don't like hotel"
"You'll love this one "he replied and showed me the way
"Get me a separate room, then !" I tried my chance for a peaceful sleep.
"You are already in trouble, don't make it worse!" He snapped ,opened the door for me I got in and looked everywhere in amaze ! Wow! so beautiful.

I was standing in the middle of the room, "Why am I in trouble ?" I asked, even though I knew the answer! He must be offended about Ace! But to my surprise he replied, "You said, I don't want you ?" He is not mad about Ace, but this? " I

I was standing in the middle of the room, "Why am I in trouble ?" I asked, even though I knew the answer! He must be offended about Ace! But to my surprise he replied, "You said, I don't want you ?" He is not mad about Ace, but this? " I... well..." I was lost ! I didn't understand why he looked so annoyed about what I said! I thought that's true!

"KNEEL" He demanded!

"W...what ?" I widen my eyes, confused! He took a step toward me! "Kneel means sit on your knees! NOW" he shouted the last word in my face, he looked so angry. I better not mess with him at this time. I kneeled looking down scared for my life.
"You think I don't want you? Saying that showed you learned nothing"