79.Cave

Hope PV.

I was following Hades to the yard Samael and Noah were behind us too , He looked so furious! He must be angry that Jayson ran away.

He suddenly turned around, his eyes were bloody red! I gasped! Is he angry at me ? He stared into my eyes like he could see my soul. I was shaking in fear , what was he trying to do ? Shouldnt he be more worried about Jayson now !

"Where is the coat I told you not to take off!" I gulped uncomfortably, was I always this small (?) I feel so small and helpless in front of him, he could eat me with one bite . What should I say .... Im in a serious trouble this time !

"It was hot ! So I ..." he took off his coat and put it on my shoulder harshly "I decide what you can wear ,NOT THE FUCKING WEATHER!" He shouted the last part so loud that I couldn't feel my ears!

I would fight him back ! But not today, he was looking for a reason to blame me , I better stay quiet. I looked down to avoid his sharp stare. I grabbed my pants in my fist clenching it.

"Samael, take her to your cave , she cant leave ! No one can see or talk to her until I come, got it ?" Hades ordered Samael.

"Master don't you need me to find Jayson? I can help here better!" Samael is the only one who dare to talk to Hades when he is this furious.

"I should know Hope is secure first! I cant do anything if she is around doing everything ,I TOLD HER NOT TO DO!" He emphasized his last sentence then continued "And I only trust you with Hope"

I don't want to go to that famous cave! Im scared! But who dares to disobey Hades now?

"Yes master ! I will make sure she stays safe in my cave" Samael said and grabbed my forearm and leaded me to a black van .

A driver came and we drove off ! I kept my head down , I didn't want to get into trouble , again!

In a speed bump Hades coat fall down of my shoulder, I didn't fix it because I was thinking about that painting... it felt weird!

"Cover up Queen !" Samael snapped

I wore it back on , "why cant you just listen to my master!" Samael said and leaned back.

I would react really bad to him but again not today , nope!
I don't want to get a special massage by Samael .

I could see the entrance of the cave , "Here we are Queen! Lets get in!" My legs felt like jelly, Im scared

He noticed my situation and knelt in front of me "jump up" I giggled by his cuteness. How is he so cute yet so scary! Reminds me of Hades.

"Im fine Samael ,I will come on my own" I walked pass him, I got ready to face anything, how would a cave house look like ?

Dark!
Damp!
Full of rocks!
Cockroaches !!!!!
Omg , Is there any chair for me to sit on (?) or stand to hide from the insects!?

I was standing in front of the scary door, fighting with myself to get in!