75.Paris1

Hope PV.

" why don't you come with me to my cave ?"

I was sitting on my chair watching the view , Samael was getting annoyed by the girls running around him , they were preparing him for the special plan they had !

Meeting Sara accidentally, or at least that was what they wanted Sara to think.

An accidental love with a powerful , handsome man! Exactly the way Sara always wanted .

But making such a huge figure look like a gentleman was one of the hardest things to do . He always preferred his slippers and casual clothes.

"Samael just stand still for a second! No one is interested about your cave !" Said Jessica while she was swing the button of his coat.

"Rrrr..." Samael made one of his famous weird noises, it was his warning ! he was losing control! His cave was his red flag.

Jessica gasped and took a step back  "calm down!"

I felt bad for Jessica! She looked scared, I got up to distracted Samael "Its time to go ! hurry Samael" I took Jessica's hand to calm her down , her hand was ice cold.

"Ashly will take you there and she will explain everything to you"

He widen his eyes looking at me ! Ok now Im Scared! What is it ? What does it mean ?

Oh he means eyes down ! I looked down immediately. Isn't he overdoing his job , he is such a good pet for Hades , he doesn't even let me look at himself!

"Is there any man coming here ?" I was playing with my fingers, I felt like I was a student representing in front of the class.

"I .. why ? I mean , didn't happened yet ..... but maybe..." I wasn't sure if its the right answer! With Hades and Samael youll never know whats the best answer.

"Shouldn't happen in the future either!" he left my office and shut the door .

"Phew" me and Jessica sighed in relief and fall on the couch.

Third Person PV.

Sara works in an advertisement agency, best way to approach her would be hiring her for a fake company.

Ashly made everything ready and explained it all to Samael! Even though he didn't look happy to be involved in these kind of plans , but he tried his best because that was what his master asked him to do .

Now he was sitting on an armchair digging his nails in the wood ! Just to control his anger and stop himself from killing Sara!

"So .. young lady , I want an advertisement for my companies new product" Samael tried his best to look charismatic  , he used his flirting voice .

"Yes sir ! And what is your product? " asked Sara ! She didn't look interested at all , the conversation sounded more professional than flirty.