83.Hive

Hades PV.

"GO AWAY HADES"

Did she ... just push... pushed me?!?

Flashback:

"WHERE IS HE ?" I asked Samael, when he called me and said they found Jayson I didn't waist a second and ran to the location he said, I was in the doorway when I realized the location is in my house !!!

"He was in the basement all this time!" Samael said and pushed Jayson in front of me.

"Why ? Are you stupid?" He laughed out loudly . I couldn't control myself anymore I kicked him in the face .

"Noah ! You go to Paris with Hope today ! Samael bring him to your cave before Hope wakes up!"

I ordered them and walked to the cave . This mystery cave has different parts , the luxury part where Samael stays and the hive part.

 This mystery cave has different parts , the luxury part where Samael stays and the hive part

It looks beautiful but we use it as a jail , each room has its specific torture method.

I stood there and waited for Samael to bring Jayson!
"Master I can finish him in a second, you look so mad now , I don't want you be under this pressure" Samael said and waited for a response from me .

"How did he kidnapped Hope ?" I asked Samael

"He just kept saying she didn't know anything, or something like that , I'm not sure Master,  he keeps calling Tom and crys all the time" he replied.

I heard someone's moaning

"I'm sorry Tom I couldn't bring our Hope with me,, Our princess will be alone ! I..."

I went into the cell and shut him up by a bullet in his stomach,  he was throwing up some blood.

Samael pouted "Maste I thought you will let me play !"

"you can still have your moments with him !" I said and then turned to Jayson for one last question that was burning me .

"Hope didn't know anything about all of this ? did she ?" I was losing my control again.

"you kidnapped her ! answer me you son of  a ..." I kicked him but I hoped I didn't kill him before getting my answer.

"I forced her ..." I shoot him right in his forehead.

Samael sat on the ground almost crying.

"Hope didn't broke my rules,  my wife didn't cheat!" I walked straight t
out of the hive.

when I reached outside it was already evening , I thought about Hope , she must be in the fashion show already, I should get there before she sleep.

I miss her!
how could I ignore her ! why didn't I hug her before she leave!