61. Torture

Hope PV.

After we were done eating, Hades and Mr. King left to do some business! I think it must be about Tom and Marta!

I went in the bathroom, checking myself in the mirror. My brow was messy and I had a mustache. I covered my face with my hand. " Noooooo, Hades saw me like this? I'm embarrassed. "

After being in that prison for a long time, of course, I'm this mess.

Remembering how we kissed made me blush. Wait! He licked my mustache (?) shbdjdndh. Forget it Hope! Ignore it

Warm water was pouring on my head. It was so good. I felt weightless as the water wave reached to my dry skin. The memory of today's incident kept playing in my mind.

When Hades told Samael to massage Tom, at first I thought he was joking, but what Samael did was exactly massaging. He held Tom's shoulder and massaged him! But , the sound of his bone breaking filled the room!

That was Samael's special torture, rubbing every single bone in his body, until he doesn't look like a human being.

I still can hear Tom's screaming. He was really in pain! And I caused that. Just if I said his punishment was enough, Hades wouldn't do that right?

But the fun fact is I don't feel bad about it! Did I become one of them? Heartless! Ruthless! Cruel! Who cares anymore?

I want this unique massage for some other people too! There are so many bodies who deserve to get a proper massage !

I stared at my scars, there were two knife scars on my stomach now! Marta, you could at least cut me straight!

Marta seemed to be really in pain! But I'm not satisfied, why hurt me? No one knew better than her that I didn't want this marriage.

After showering and cleaning up, I felt much better ! I glanced at the room ! Here I am in my pinkie room again. I jumped on the bed. "I will just stay here for the rest of my life. " I kissed the pillow. hmmm "I will marry you my dear Pillow. "

I went to the closet

I went to the closet. The same collection was still there seeing all those colorful dresses reminded me of the rainbow girls! "How could I forget about them?" I hit my head "stupid Hope!"

I wished they would be fine now. I checked the all clothes.

I hate all of them! Its hard for me to find what I want!No white dress, No belt, nothing that attach to me! I felt sick reminding all the drama Tom put on about the costumes .

I want to stay naked for the rest of my life. I rolled my eyes to my own thoughts .
After a while I found a nightie that was good! Not a rainbow color! Not tight! And no belt! Perfect!

I just hope Hades doesn't show up! He said he will be away until tonight. I can relax with my comfy dress for a while.

I walked out of the closet to find Blue waiting for me on the bed! "Omg babyyy," I cheered and hug him laying on the bed! Kissing him "yess youre my favorite! Did you miss me?" He made cute sounds and kept shaking his tail.

I think it's my destiny! I should've stayed here playing with Hades gifts instead of trusting Tom.

If Hades know I was the one who asked Tom to kidnap me ! I would be over.

My back felt comfortable! The feeling of something soft against my back was wonderful! I didn't want to remember that stone chair ever again.

Bij Tom I hope you sit on a burning chair in hell!

I cuddled my baby doggo and after awhile fell asleep .

Hades PV.

I left Blue in Hope's room while she was in the shower, then quit the house! Hope he makes her smile a little.

"Samael throw him into the sea!" I ordered him and watched him left the car with Tom's body on his shoulder.

"Son! Why killed him?! You should control your anger, we can't burry everyone that looks at Hope!" Said Dad, he was sitting beside me in the car ! He must be kidding me!

"Of course, we can," I snapped, he facepalmed himself. Disappointed by my stubbornness. My dad can be so cute too.

"I should check on your mom! She keeps calling me, but don't you dare hurt Hope!" He warned me and I knew he wasn't joking!

"No one can take care of her better than me, dad ! You don't have to remind me!" I smirked to myself, satisfied with the situation! Alone with my baby! Awesome.

"And Hades don't make the same mistake at least inform her first, " Dad nagged again like I would listen.

"Done sir! What should I do with this one? " Samael pointed at Marta! Who was tied and blindfolded on the back seat.

" I dont know Samael! Should I..." he was looking at me happily waiting for my confirmation! He had his tongue out in excitement.. "should I give her to you"

"Yess Master! I wanna bring her to my cave !" Samael likes to live in his cave in the forest near my mansion.

I could hear Marta's suffocated screams! Hum, that shows it's the perfect punishment for her. That's her nightmare.

I dropped dad to his house "send my regards to mom! And don't come to my home until I say so!"

I said and speed up before dad could do anything.
Once Samael carried Marta on his shoulder to his cave and waved to me, the view was heart warming for me . The woman that ruined my wedding is entering her personal hell .

I was done with everything! "Good job Hades!" I complimented myself for my hard work ! My mission was done so I drove to my mansion for a good celebration with my dear wife.

I ran up the stairs to the mansion! I couldn't control my excitement! I wanted to tell her about everything that happened.

But as soon as I opened her room's door , I heard her cute snoring. She was sleeping on his bed while hugging her puppy.... With a sexy attire! Is she ... waiting for me ?