58.No one is coming !

Third person PV.

The whole street was blocked by Hades men full of police cars, they checked each and every car that was passing by the streets. But still, they couldn't find Tom.

Tom had a hard time getting back to his house, he kept taking a turn around the area thinking about a way to het back to his house , he learned his lesson from Hades. When you've been the best mafias right hand, you exactly know how to escape anyone including your teacher.

Someone knock on Toms cars window he pulled the window down, "hello sir, can I check your ID card ?" Said the police officer.

"What? I can't hear you, son ! What's happening? " Tom had makeup as an old man , long white beard, white hair , and he changed his voice to higher pitched voice that sounded thin . He pretended as if he can't hear anything to fool the police, and it was successful.

Jayson arrived at the moment and signaled the police to let the old man go, "Oh sorry sir , you can go." Said the police man and walked to Jayson
"Tom is 35 don't waste your time with other people" ordered Jayson.

Tom finally arrived to his house by 1 am, "phew, Everything is harder with Hades around! Even paralyzed Hades is a trouble! Dear best friend please die soon! " Tom talked to himself and went to the shower singing "Hope open the door please ~ Hope Open the doorrrr~"

Hope PV.

I was sitting on the chair, the scars on my stomach and leg hurt a little I didn't have any energy left after all the struggling with Tom, no blood was left in my body to move, I saw a black halo around everywhere , it was hard for me to stay focused.

"How is my darling?" Asked Tom stepping toward me, I smiled at him "I'm good. How are you, Tom?" I responded sweetly.

"Wow! What a good girl you are today!" Said Tom "I'm always a good girl for a good boy like you" I tried my best to flirt with him.

Tom rubbed my shoulder causing me to shiver, but I stayed still smiling "how was your day Tom ?"

"Tell me why you changed suddenly? You fall in love with me ? Haha " He mocked me and squeezed my shoulder.

"Hades is not good enough to protect me! Then I need a replacement ! Right?" I held his hand and looked into his eyes "you are the only person who can take care of me , you are strong! And smart , who can be better than you? "

Tom started to laugh loudly, "yessss! Finally! Finally, my queen. Now you can see your real hero !" he kissed my cheek, "From now on you are my queen! I will spoil you and protect you ! Hades cant even see you again "

"But I'm a dirty queen ! look at me!" I showed him the dried blood on my skin, "I didn't shower for a week !" I added and made puppy eyes to get his confirmation which was successful. "Your right! I should take care of you from today ! Follow me" Yesss. I got up from the chair, the whole world was spinning around my head. Tom ran to me and held my hand "it's ok queen you'll be fine after taking a shower" Tom helped me out of that creepy room, to an even creepier staircase but with the first turn of the stairs everything changed. Luxury, goldish, beautiful! This must be his main house.

 Luxury, goldish, beautiful! This must be his main house