92.DADDY KING

Hades PV.

I was standing in the beach , the breeze was annoying for me. maybe because it hurt my already swollen cheek.
Dad slapped me so hard , is that a hand or iron?

I rubbed my cheek again as I watched my parents ship disappear from my sight .

the slapped made me want to slap my father, I felt the pressure in my body , every muscle in my body was shaking, I controlled myself . I begged myself not to hurt him.

thanks God I could survive.

Mom said I'm not a good husband because my wife is not pregnant yet !

well I could do that! if I wanted to !

what did Hope tell her ! she really thinks I'm not a good husband.

"of course she thinks that ! fuck you Hades you keep punishing her !" I kicked the sands on the beach making myself cough !

I smiled unknowingly, I'm the only one who can punish her anyway!

I received a text from Noah

<Master this girl Hailey keeps screaming! I can't stay here anymore>

"Tsk , Noah is so weak!" I dialed his number "stay there ,Samael is coming to help you ! USELESS!" I shouted the last part.

I went to search for Sam .

"SAMAEL!"

I found him in the backyard, he was sitting on the ground giggling on his phone ! when I called him he put his phone away and looked at me with his widen eyes.

Samael was giggling?

"give me your phone !" I ordered and he obeyed like a good boy.

I got surprised when I checked his phone .

"does Hope know about this?" I asked, he shook his head in response. "Sorry Master!"

Hope won't feel good about this!

"You should tell Hope as soon as possible! and .... " I threw the phone to him "go help Noah now "

I could see his nerves behavior so I left him alone to save him from the embracement .

as I walked in I felt so proud of myself! I didn't let dad take my Hope away...

Flashback:

when dad took me out I was ready to fight him , but instead I decided to have another strategy...

"Hades , you're my son ! I'm always on your side but you can't treat your wife like that ! she is yours now ! what's your problem?! " said father .

"that's the problem! no matter what I do she never accept me , she is my wife but she is not mine!" I faked crying .

"and now ... now that she started to love me back you want to take her !" I was acting as pity as I could.

"how did this happen?" mom was shouting at me ! what did I do again (?) she continued,

"I'm sorry wolfie but you're not a good husband at all !"

"I'm sure you're right mom ! but why?" I asked waiting for another blaming but she surprised me .

"your wife is not pregnant yet!" she yelled at me again.

haha if that make me a good husband I would do it willingly.

I stick to my pland and made puppy eyes "actually , we are trying to have a baby , but dad wants to take Hope or stay here ! I don't think that works !" I throw the bomb and mom will do the rest for me.