93. DADDY

Hope PV.

Blue was on my lap and we were both eating breakfast, I put one piece of bacon in his mouth then eat my own sandwich.

we were eating in turn, when Hades appeared in front of me, "you know Blue shouldn't eat too much bacon?"

"I know what's best for my son!" I snapped.

"did you mean it ?" asked Hades.

"of course I know what's best for my son!" I kissed Blue's head .

"Not that " He took Blue from me and put him on the ground "you said, you love me ... do you?"

NO!

"Yeah" I nodded my head to emphasize without mentioning it again.

"Never do that again!" he yelled and gave me the glass of milk. I was confused, " do what again?" and what's with the milk!

"Never say you love me to get out of trouble! you did it before too" he looked so disappointed, the door bell saved me before things get out of control.

he went to see who it was !

how did he know I was lying.

"HOPE MY BESTIE ! HOPE" It was Elima(?)

"hey girly you can't run into my house get the fuck out" Hades shouted but Elima didn't give any attention to him .

she ran and hug me tight "missed youuuu"

Hades put his hand on his hips , he was mad ... again.

"who the fuck are you?" He roared but Elima ignored him.

"did he hurt you again?" Elima whispered ,I shook my head.

Hades grabbed her arm and pushed her toward the door.

"we don't accept guests now!" he opened the door for her.

"I'm not guest , Your dad sent me because he was worried! did you turn her phone off?" Elima seemed so brave in front of Hades . let's see how long she can be like that.

"No he broke it!" I exposed him , like always.

"tell my dad he can't see Hope anymore, not even call her , or else I forgot that he is my dad." Hades was warning Elima.he looked so serious.

"but she loves me and she wants to be in touch with me" Elima ran to me and hugged me tightly again.

omg she has no idea what she just did !

Hades smirk made the situation even scarier for me"Do you Hope?"

"Of course she does, she promised to love me more than all of her friends!" Elima wouldn't stop.

"I'm her fucking Husband! not a friend" here we go again!

"Hope you love me don't you?" asked Elima .

they were both waiting for my answer.

WTF is it ? Hades1 and Hades2 !

"I... I love my husband more , sorry Elima!" I could hear Hades giggling.

I felt bad for saying that but I should save my own life first.

and I just met Elima once , what if she is Hades friend too and now she is helping Hades to test my love ! I better don't risk my life.

"It's OK, I still love you the most" Elima was kissing my cheek , spoiling herself like a baby .

but Hades grabbed her arm again and threw her out "send my regards to dad and never come back here"

"you cant kick me out!" Elima was pulling his arm.

"I already forgave you for touching my wife , take your life and run!" he shut the door to her face.

another nock on the door made him explode "YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?"

"Hi.... master" Jessica voice was shaking.

"get in Jessica, I'll be upstairs! good luck" Hades was now totally calm . his bipolar side is back.

"Jessica!" I cheered for her and blue start barking and shaking his tail.

she knelt on the ground "forgive me!"

my smile disappeared "w..why?"

"actually I've been dating Samael for awhile now " she looked down, "I should've tell you sooner but ... I'm sorry!"

has nothing to do with me but I feel betrayed, that was the reason Hades knew about everything! Jessica to Sam and Sam to Hades .

"why are you telling me now?" I felt cheated on too , she dated my bodyguard and never told me.

my friend dated but hide it from me . in every perspective it's not good.

"Master said we should tell you because, we want to get married ..... actually Noah and Ashley too !" she was tearing up , she must feel guilty.

"when Noah saved Ashley from that basement she fall for him" Jessica confused instead of Ashley!

"you can leave now" I ordered but since I was always nice she didn't believe me being serious.

"Ashley wanted to talk to you too" Ashley walked in behaving like a shy girl! which is not her type at all.

Noah came after her too "we won't get married so soon" Noah scratch his head

"Of course we do ! we will get married next week" snapped Ashley

Noah didn't look interested "NEXT WEEK?"

"Honey stay quiet" Ashley hushed him and walked to me.

"will you be our bridesmaid?" Ashley asked with her excited expression!

If betrayed was a scene!

maybe I'm sensitive, but ...

I risked my own relationship for them! I risked my life for them but they didn't count me as a friend to notify me about all of this .

"leave me alone!" they were looking at me with widen eyes.

"GET OUT ! NOW!" I shouted and in a second they were all gone.

much better.

I don't know where Hades was , but I'm sure he was enjoying it , the moment everyone were gone he showed up again.

"that's my wife! you are such a powerful King!" he looked really proud.

his word made me feel less weird.

"why didn't you drink your milk yet ?" he gave me the glass of milk which I previously put on the table .

"It's warm now!" I pouted.

"yes you hate warm milk but when I gave it to you it was cold , now DRINK IT" he demanded.

why does he act like this!

"...but ... It makes me chock , I hate it" I looked down to avoid his gaze . I was scared.

"If you don't I will show you other things you might chock on" he warned me .

what ?
.
I don't get it.

OMG

I drank the whole milk even it made me feel nausea.

he whipped my lips with a tissue "why are you acting like this?"

"you want a daddy ! I'm the daddy now" he had a satisfied smile on his lips.

"I don't want a daddy ... " I was uncomfortable under his sharp gaze.

"shhh...I'm sure you'll be a good kitten for daddy"

Note:

Hello, my baby fishy ❤️🐠

Hope you enjoy this chapter 🙈❤️🐠

OsirOs first chapter is out now, please check it out.

you can find it on my profile 🌹

please support OsirOs as well Eros and Joy are waiting for you ❤️