32. Pain off !

Third person POV.

Hades' dad (Liam) looked at the camera's record and checked it with one of his men after a while of staring at the screen and watching ٫ he saw Hope left the car and rushed to the taxi Liam said under his breath "good job Hope"

The other man shouted "sir we found her!" Liam ran to the man, but he was frozen by the scene he couldn't believe his eyes, It can't be "C...call Jayson" and he rushed to his car driving to the direction they found. 5 more cars followed him and Jayson was sitting beside him in the same car.

"What if we don't get there in time! It's already so late..." said Jayson, worried, he was holding his head. He didn't know Hope for a long time, but he felt bad for her, he wanted to protect her at all costs.

"Just pray. If we don't get there in time, Hades will bring the hell to earth"

 If we don't get there in time, Hades will bring the hell to earth"

Hope POV.

I was enjoying the view and the relaxing sound of the waves and birds, but the memory of everything that happened in the past month didn't leave me alone.
The moment Hades kidnapped me I looked at it as a temporary thing, I thought my parents will take me, I expected to get back to my normal life.

to my relationship with David, but things got more and more complicated day by day.

The moment that my mom slapped me , kept playing in my mind! My mom slapped me because of Hades for the 100th time, but this time was different! I saw hate in her eyes, in my own mother's eye.

And Sara, she really wanted to sell me! Did she always hate me? Even when we were laughing together? I remember reading stories on Wattpad where the main character's best friend would die to save her friend!

Even in one story she was burning alive, but she asked her bestie to keep fighting and escape her capture! It all must be a big lie, at least I don't have that kind of bestie!!! I was never that lucky!

And the way Hai looked at me! my little sister! I felt like I'm nothing to her, she didn't have any feelings to see me in pain. Even she sounded happy to watch me in this situation ! She loved the idea of getting married to Hades so much that she forgot , I'm her sister!

I escaped! Yes! But great news, I don't have anyone or anywhere to go to now. " What a perfect life you have Hope" I shouted to the sea.

I wrote the letter D on the sand, then covered it again. D like David. Is it normal that I miss him? I envy those girls that leave the guy who hurt them so easily. I am not that brave!

I miss him, a part of my heart is missing, even our relationship was short the way he treated me was special I had no one that be kind to me like that, maybe he was using me, but I wish he could use me for a longer time ... I ... my eyes got teary only by thinking about him.

How stupid I am. If Hades knew that deep down in my heart I'm still missing David, he would rip out my heart. Hades! Why is his cologne on me? I can smell him everywhere.

I was so drowned in my thoughts that I didn't realize what's going on around me, the second I noticed my surroundings the water level increased, I must sit on a small hill the water made its way behind me, It was as if I was sitting in the middle of the sea and wave of water was reaching under my feet, it was slowly rising! I can't swim! I still have time to get back to the beach. The sea level couldn't be higher than my knees, but I had a new Idea, the perfect place to go! 

I just sat there, hugging my knees and waited for the water to finish its job, to rise over my head. I wasn't brave enough to jump into the sea or walk in the middle of water. Just sitting there and waiting must be enough.

That's how a coward like me suicide.

I stared at the endless blue sea, I'll be a part of it soon, to be one with my favorite place! couldn't be a bad idea, I don't have any reason to get up and go back to the beach... only if someone was actually waiting for me, or cared for me.

The waves were harsher as time goes on, the sea level almost reached my neck, I felt the heaviness of water on my chest, with one last strong wave I was thrown deep down the sea I was sinking lower and lower, salty water filled my lungs, the darkness scared me I hugged myself, but soon all trace of life started to vanish visions, hearing, feeling, pain.