53.Big Day

Hope PV.

"Achooooooooooooooooo!"

I woke up sneezing and cleaning my nose! I became sick from that ice water I've been in for about an hour. Kissing Tom Hardy didn't worth this sickness.

Yesterday I spent all day in the spa with Emma and Anna I had a lot of fun with them, Hades always knows how to make me forget about everything. Emma and Anna always bring joy to me, we spent some quality time together with all kind of food and fruits plus some girls massaged us and did my nails and facial to be prepared for the big day, Jessica spent whole day preparing the wedding dress because it was too lose for me.

They were envious that I have Hades, they thought I was lucky to have Hades because he is rich and caring. All girl's dream guy! Well... you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

 you shouldn't judge a book by its cover

Hades PV.

I woke up by a cute sneezing sound of my wife! "Hmm! bless you princess," I giggled to myself, "finally I can call her my wife, and it's actually true!" I miss her so much. I should've sent my parents to a hotel. I got off the bed, wore my clothes, I was wearing white for the first time in my life! After today, my dark days will be over. I will be Hopeful and bright, the happiest man in this world.

I went straight to talk to the managers. Everything was ready! It was exactly the dream wedding that my Hope always wanted, elegant white shining with modern decorations. I tried hard to make everything as she told me years ago.

I stepped into the salon! The crystal clear vibe of this place was what I needed, just like my wife's heart.
As I walked among the chairs, little Hope's voice echoed in my head.

6 years old Hope:

"Hades! You know one day Ill walk in an alley full of white roses with each step ill be closer to my future husband. Thats what mama said! there must be special shining jingle jingle" she curled her little hand to show what she meant! Lamps.
I smiled to myself proudly, I made a promise to myself that I will make my little Hope's dream come true. Today is the big day.
Good job Hades!