13. Sweet home

First destination is home, sweet home!
I should pick up my notebook. I need my friend's phone number, I need help and I can't ask my family
I drove home and parked the car in the backyard,
I was so angry they abandoned me like I'm nobody to them, I don't care about them currently I prefer to die than living with them again

I kicked the door open. "hello dear family"haily and mom were watching TV and jumped by the sound I created and dad was at work like always.

"How did you feel betraying your first child? Huh? Did you even feel sad for a second MOTHER?"

They were terrified and shocked , they didn't expect me to act like this
I think the next place is pharmacy I need my medicine before I fire everyone up!
I kicked the chair away and went straight upstairs to my room to find out they packed my stuff in small boxes. "REALLY??" I shouted, I'm desperate at this moment! Are they my family?

Haily came up and tried to explain, "H...hope I just wanted a bigger room, and mom said you'll marry him this soon !"

"It's ok Hai you can have the room or anything else you want" I sat on the floor holding my head
Haily found the situation good for a silly question
"Did he buy you that car? Can't I borrow your car for my friend party?"

"Honey ! dear! Hai ! Do you want my life too? Is there anything in this world that you would allow me to have ?"

My mom entered the room and crossed her arms, "you can't talk to your sister like that, Hope! And I see you submitted so fast , haha you made all those dramas of hating him but now look who got a billionaire husband"

She was being so mean I couldn't take it any more I was about to explode when she, added "if you could hold yourself a little more, Hai would marry him"
"MOM" I shouted and burst into tears

does she even know what I went through? And who submitted! She thought I had a choice!
I stayed quiet and leave them, they can't be my family! I don't want to.

I contacted Sara and asked to meet her in the café then drove off to the pharmacy to buy some medicine
Sara arrived late and when she came she acted strange "Hope are you Ronaldo?" Said Sara

"Huh? What that mean" I said.

"You look left, then shoot right! You said you're dating David, then you marry Hades? Hades King?" she replied,

"How do you know?" what's going on!!!
She showed me the newspaper my picture was on the first page with Hades, the picture was taken on Hades birthday party.

With the big title on the top

~Marriage of the year~

Hades and Hope King

WTF he changed my last name already!
I can't believe him, that's why he let me go ? Because now everyone knows im his.

I remember the details, I think he took the picture on purpose.

I hate you Hades I hate youuuuuu

I tried to explain everything to Sara
And she overreacted like always "How dare he hurt my friend like that I will kill him "

"No listen Sara i don't have time I can stay only for 2 hours, I have a plan, will you help me?"

Third Person POV.

At the end of the day, I don't have anywhere to go! My parents don't want me, I don't have any cash! Plus everyone in this city know me as this clown's wife!

I was sitting in the car watching the clock, it was 9:05.

Being free was good but short. I thought my parents would protect me but they already replaced me!

I asked Sara for help too. But she said I should settle down until the engagement party!

Does she want to make headlines with my escape!

All together, I'm homeless now, walking back to my captive house is one of the most humiliated experience of my life but here I am!

I saw Hades rushing out of the house and toward my car, "Are you going to stay here forever? " I looked away from him, not in the mood to take his non-sense jokes.

"come on baby! " he held his arm in front of me. I shook my head.

I can at least be stubborn. He sighed and picked me up from the chair bridal style.

"you came home just in time,good girl!"
He whispered to my ear as he was saying something sweet.