71.Mouse

Hades PV.

Yes thats my wife ! She finally noticed how worthy is our relationship!

When Samael called me and told me Haily messed with Hope I got worried about my wife, I thought she wouldn't come or give a speech here bit she nailed it !

I was clapping my hands proudly for my dearest wife when dad approached me "son! We have a problem in the company!"

"Problem? No! We don't have any problem, I have everything under control!" I snapped, it can't be! Hades company was not something that could face any problem, because the government and the whole country depended on it !

"Not a problem but a mouse! Our new car design leaked, our new plan for the casino was stolen too." Again I hear the word that I didn't like to hear.

"I will find the little mouse don't worry dad!" Hope was already beside me . She was all red from blushing ! How cute.

"You did a good job wifey" she giggled in response

"But your honeymoon!" Dad suddenly shouted and made my little Hope gasp.

"Are we going on a trip?" Hope asked

"Not anymore! I have something I should do , and I think you want to start your work too" I explained calmly, I wanted to hide how disappointed I am !

What kind of husband I am ! I cant even provide a good honeymoon for my bride!

"Son ! Don't cancel it ! I will try to find that person." Dad patted my shoulder but I rejected his touch.

"Ill do it ! It the first time someone from my own company is spying on me ! I should make a big show out of it !" I continued "Dad lets have a meeting tomorrow, only let the trusted managers in !"

"Sure son ! Lets go eat for now ! We should celebrate Hope's new company." He winked at Hope . How I hate my dads sweet side , get away from my wife dad !

"Thank you dad ! But we will eat at home ! We are both tired. Ill see you tomorrow." I looked at Hope so she could say her farewell as well but ..

She hugged dad !!!! I should limit their contact.

"I hope to see you soon dad!" She whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Sure daughter, see you soon."

Third person PV.

The ride to home was silent, Hades was fighting with the anonymous person in his mind ! He was designing the perfect plan to catch the mouse and make his cat eat the body ! Actually he missed killing someone and now there was a volunteer !

Thats a good news for a thirsty beats

He was deep down in his mind and Hope on the other side was thinking about Haily and Sara !

How dare she ruin her pretty dress ! If she knew one thing for sure it was that , Haily wont be satisfied with just a dress . If Hope doesn't find a way , Haily will ruin her whole life .

And at the same time she had the responsibility of a huge company now ! She couldn't fail in this ! She wanted to show everyone how powerful she can be.

They arrived to the house yard . Hades opened the door for Hope like the gentleman he was .
"Ms CEO !" He offered his hand , Hope giggled and got off the car .

"Thank you for everything... hubby!" Hades turned so she couldn't see his tomato cheeks, Hope followed him inside.

Hope went to the room to change and clean up her make up but Hades stayed in the living room and ordered pizza for them .

Since Hades decided not to use any maid they had the problem of managing the meals .

Hope PV.

I felt so tired! I decided to wear comfortable clothes and forget everything about Haily for the days .

I went downstairs! Hades made the table ready and was waiting for me , he was still in his formal clothes.

Im secretly still so scared of him .

"Food is ready honey come sit!" He said and tapped on the sofa .

I sat on the sofa and started to eat the pizza lazily, we were both so tired.

Maybe... its the good time to ask my questions (?) hum he wouldn't think much because he was tired and he wont have the energy to .

"Can I have Jessica Anna and Emma as my employees ?" I broke the awkward silent.

"I wanted to fire her anyway so you can have her ! But she is not allowed to come in this house and distract me again" he looked mad ! I bite my lips to stop laughing, he was so annoyed by Jessica and her sudden appearing in our moments.

"Ill make sure of that !" I continued eating my lovely pizza.

"You did a good job with your speech! I was so proud." Hades said smiling and nodding his head happily.

I think I did a good job with my speech! He is in a good mood now which is so rare !

"Where is Jayson? Can I see him?" I asked my main question! On the way when I was thinking about ways to hurt Sara and Haily the only person who came in my mind was Jay ! He would help me in that .

"Jayson?" Hades face changed , he turned completely to face me ,there was mo trace of that sweet smile on his face anymore, I gulped! The beast is still in him ! " Why my wife needs to see a stranger man ?" His voice pecche higher .

"I... um .... He was sick? ... I heard he was sick!" I couldn't take back what I said so I tried to make a good excuse for him before he kill me .

"Yeah I shoot him" he snapped simply like it was something normal!

How could he shoot the one who saved me and more importantly my friend !

"WHAT? How could you!" I was screaming from top of my lungs . Of course I was shocked and scared . If he shoot his own men what would he do to others.

He pulled my legs to lay flat and got on top of me , jailed me between his hands .

"Hope the red room is still an option! One more word and youll wake up there." He warned.

I looked around this house has a red room too!? He grabbed my chin and made me look onto his eyes.

"Don't look for the room baby im a walking red room!" He caressed my chin. "Careful! "

He got off of me ! One thing for sure , he will forever remain the beast he was !

I was quiet. Blinking in disbelief, how am I living with him(?) its like living with a hungry lion , he will attack me at any moment.

He noticed my tension "Listen I don't want to scare you wifey!" He gave me the glass of coca! "But ! thats the red line ! I don't want any men near you or your pretty little brain , If I see you worried about a man ! Or even mention another man"

He breathed deeply to calm down .

"Just dont try me! I might do things that I will regret."