27.Reasons to be Mafia!

Third person POV.

In the car

"Why did you choose to be a mafia?" Hope broke the silence and asked her long-awaited question.

"Because you like mafias" he replied like it was obvious.

"What? No! What the fuck?" His response confused hope, it doesn't make sense at all! He must be joking.

"Because you liked a powerful man, and because only a mafia boss could control you and have you" his explanation made it even worst, Hope was lost in her mind.

"then if I don't want you to be the mafia, you will drop it? Will you stop killing people like ..." she remembered all the events from earlier and stopped talking to him.

Hades put his palm on her thigh, rubbing it, "no! This is the only way I can have you, keep you, and protect you"

Hope felt uneasy. She removed his hand, but he slapped her thigh "argh! It hurts"

Hades rubbed her thighs which was red from the slap. "don't resist me next time"

When they arrived at the mansion, Marta was expecting for them impatiently. "Good evening, master, I was waiting for you! I prepared the tube and your room..." she kept talking non-sense.

Hades ignored her and took Hope's hand to make sure she followed him to his room and stay there.

The room was full of flowers! Like a honeymoon bedroom, "what's going on?" Hope freaked out and took a step back, but Hades was confused too "mind to explain Marta?"

"I thought you would love to celebrate tonight because you finally killed that son of a bitch. "Marta looked like she was on drug (?) so excited, and she kept laughing.

Hope covered her ear! She couldn't stay there and listen to her talking about David like that! She wasn't ready for all of this.

Hades glance at Hope and noticed how bothered she was.

"You can't do whatever you want in my house Marta, clean all of these shits, you made my wife misunderstand" he held Hope hand and left the room
"I'm sorry, Hope, I didn't..." Hope cut his words, "I know..."

"Do you want to go to your parent's house? I'll send you with a driver and a bodyguard" Hades didn't look like he was joking! So, he meant it? She could leave!

Hope POV.

Even though my family always hurt me, I got happy hearing Hades' words! I could finally see my parents . It can help me forget the scene of Davids dead body which kept playing in my mind since morning.

"Yesss! I'd love to go, thank you" I jumped and hugged him and immidietly backed up, but he held me still.

"I should make you happy more often" he giggled and kissed my cheek "ok go get ready before I change my mind"

I went upstairs to my old room to change my clothes because my dress was a little bloody. I didn't mean to scare my parents.

I know my family betrayed me, but right now, I feel happy

I know my family betrayed me, but right now, I feel happy. I want to look good and show them I could survive without their support.

I hurried downstairs before Hades change his mind. He was drinking vodka when I got to his room.
"I was thinking, you can stay here and ask your parents to come, hum?" he looked a little drunk.

"You can't change your mind so fast, Hades! Come on!" I nagged at him. What's wrong with him. He sounded like a child about to lose his doll.

"Ok ok" he came close to me and grabbed my collar, pulled me up and pecked my lips "you're not allowed to take this coat off, keep covered and avoid all men, I don't want you even look at another guy"

he was talking and talking when I got bored "I'm leaving" I left his room, he shouted.

"text me when you arrived"
I just ignored him and left the mansion. Finally, I'm alone! It feels so good, I took a deep breath.

The driver opened the door for me. There was a security guard sitting on the front sit.

The driver was a mid-aged man with gray hair and clean suit. The bodyguard looked so muscular and big he was sulking and looking straightforward
The driver started the car and said "Nice to meet you madam, master mentioned I should limit my words with you, so if you need anything tell me "

I can't believe him! Is he isolating me? "Ok, can I know your name at least, sir?" I said, trying to know him better.

Maybe he can help me later if I get close to him.

"I'm mark, madam. Mark Gomez" he replied and drove off.

"Nice to meet you Mark, call me Hope, please! And what is your name, dear bodyguard?" I asked the other guy, but he kept quiet. Is he a robot?

"Come on, it's just your name !" I was teasing him, but didn't want to bother him.

"I'm Jayson" and that's all he said.

"Hmm, nice name for a handsome guy." I tried my best to communicate but failed.

After a while we arrived at my parents' house, their new house, I looked at the driver. "look! This is how much i worth" the poor man didn't know what to say.

I knocked on the door, and a housemaid opened it for me! A maid (?) wow so many things changed here

"Hello! How can I help you" the maid said, looking at me like she is seeing me for the first time! Like she has no idea this house can have another daughter. Isn't there any pictures of me?

"I'm u I ..." I didn't know what to say. When mom came, I was. Happy I called her and ran to her, but she slapped me!

"M...mom why?" I murmured.

"How dare you! Because you escaped the engagement party, your dad got into trouble at work" mom was shouting at me when Haily showed up, "look how she dressed up! You're enjoying his wealth and showing off to us? You stole my husband! Hades was mine" Haily kept being rude to me, I couldn't control my anger again.

I wanted to shout, but It end up as a few tears dropping from my eye. "don't forget today! Both of you" I warned them and left the house.

I got into the car, wiping my tears.
Jayson gave me a tissue. "Thank you, Jay" I smiled bitterly at him.

Mark drove off and kept checking me in the mirror to see if I'm ok or not!
"I'm ok Mark, don't worry" I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes.

They don't need me anymore.
That's how much i worth. A house.