50. Mysterious Party

Third person PV.

Hades went straight to his car and speed up, leaving the palace! Mr. and Ms King were shocked by his behavior, they never saw him this angry or hear him shout like that.
Mr. King hurried to the room to check on Hope, he was worried that Hades might hurt her again. When he arrived to the room he found Hope sitting on the ground, she collected all the pills from the floor, "Hope!" Mr. king knelt down on the ground and held her hand, she kept the pills in her fist tightly, "please Hope, give these to me! Everything will be alright, "he caressed her fist gently and Hope opened her fist and let him have them.

Hope refused to say a word, she felt hopeless! But she was Hope. She couldn't give up this easily.
Kate entered the room angrily and banged the door behind her, "what did you do? Why you always make him angry! What if he gets into an accident? He left in a high speed!" She was roaring on her!

"Honey, give her some time! She is not feeling well now," Mr. King asked her and looked at her with pleading eyes. Maybe she would stay quiet for a few seconds.

"Let's go and eat Hope! Forget about Hades, he is just disappointed, that's all" Hope nodded to Mr. King, she wanted to be polite to him because he was the only person who actually taking care of her and could help her.

She held his hand and stood up, but with the first step that she took she fainted on the ground with a loud thud.

Kate screamed, "Oh my God! Did she die?"

Mr. King ignored Kate! He had enough of her spoiled behavior, he picked Hope up and brought her to the bedroom to let her rest for a while.

"She doesn't have any idea what Hades planned for her" Kate stated sitting on the bed,
"I just want Hope to change her mind, so she wouldn't suffer anymore, no one can convince him to guve up on Hope" It's best for her to accept the situation" Mr. king said frustrated.

"Everyone loves my son! What's wrong with this girl" Kate stated smirking at her.

"Kate no one want a forced love" Mr.King looked tired of explaining everything to her

"But I do! I wish you loved me the way Hades wants Hope! Did you care about me even for a day, Liam?" Kate sobbed and continued, "don't you want to say anything?"

Liam looked at Hope, "I just care about Hope now I want to help her..."

"I hope she dies, since the day she was born, I've lost both my son and husband! It's not just Hades, you care about her the most too! What does that slut have? " She said and left to the guest room.

Mr. King didn't raise a finger to stop her! He went straight back to Hope, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Mr. King

"You'll be ok dear" Mr. King murmured to her.

Hope PV.

I opened my eyes, The clock on the wall was showing 6pm. No one was in the room, I don't remember why I fainted, maybe I had so many stresses these days.

I took a shower to freshen up and stepped out as soon as my feet touched the ground, "GOOD MORNING HOPE, we don't have time! I'll prepare you for the party" Jessica! Said.

I gasped at the view, the room was full of regals and shoes, it looked like a crazy shop with Jessica Emma and Anna "H...hi ... what?" I stuttered, how long was I in the shower (?) Emma and Anna hugged me tight! "Hopeeee" they looked happy to see me! Wow, there are people who like me(?)

"Hey babies! I can't breathe" I pushed them softly, fixed my towel and continued, "why are you all here? What's going on?"

Emma and Anna tried to speak but were cut by Jessica, "we can't tell you! But we should prepare you in one hour, so hurry!"

"I don't want to..." I sat on the bed , Emma and Anna sat on the ground, "Hope! Please? Master said he would allow us to see you again only if we can convince you! Pleaseee!"

"Ok ok!" I was convinced, I didn't want to lose my only friends! I sat on the chair, "do whatever you want"

Hades knew exactly how to make me do whatever he wants. From these dresses, I can say it's not the wedding yet! So, I'm fine with whatever that comes, only if I can have my Anna and Emma! My only friends.

 From these dresses, I can say it's not the wedding yet! So, I'm fine with whatever that comes, only if I can have my Anna and Emma! My only friends

I was ready in less than one hour! I was in love with the dress and makeup! I wish I could wear it in a more special moment....

"You look like and angel baby Hope" Anna cheered loudly! I just giggled
"Master said I shouldn't see you as my wife but damnnnn" said Emma drooling , now I know she is lesbian, and she is the cute one! I would pick her over Hades at anytime.

"Hey! Don't overreact, you guys! Tell me what's the party about? Isn't it too much?" I was worried to clown myself in that mysterious Party.

"It's ok Hope trust me! You'll be the best in the party! Come with me" Jessica lead me to to exist and downstairs. We arrived to the garden ...
The garden was designed with lamps and there were so many chairs ready for guests , It looked so pretty but no one was there ! What's going on I heard foot steps and turned around to more than 100 people shouted

"SURPRISE!"

I flinched by their sudden appearance , I took a step back and almost fall down but then someone catched me , "Hades!" He held my waist and helped me to balance again.
His touch on my skin felt weird, It was gentle and careful , he didn't want to hurt me ! Like carrying a bag of glasses .

I could hear everyone awing and whispering how good we look together, Hades kissed my check and whispered

"Happy birthday princess !"

Notew:
Hello lovelies 🌹
Thank you for all the supports , comments, direct messages, It means a lot to me❤️ I will do my best just for you all❤️
I love you all❤️
Hope you enjoy this part 🌸