74.Dice

Hope PV

Last night we were laying on the bed , after working , playing and cooking I couldn't keep my eyes open but Hades suddenly leaned in for a kiss I turned my head to stop him , "Why cant you just take it like a good girl?" His hand was on the hem of my T-shirt pulling it up.

I pushed his hand away "Im tired please!" My voice was barely heard.

He nuzzled his head in my neck and whispered "You cant be tired for love !"

"Please! " I rolled away from him .

He crossed his arms "I shouldve keep Ruby around for nights like this!"

"Whattt? You're cheating on me ?" I shouted and sat on the bed .

"With that red hair ? " I hugged my pillow "Ill sleep on the couch"

"Dare to take even one step from this bed Hope" Warned Hades and suddenly pulled me to him self , I gasped.

In a second I was on top of him "Ruby was a turn off , I was joking! Dont be jealous wifey!" He caressed my hair "now where were we ?"

"Bosss! We made the designs ready!"

Said Jessica, bringing me back to reality! Ever since Hades mentioned another girls name I couldn't take it off of my mind ! I regret confusing my love to him ! What if he gonna cheat on me ! Tsk ! He said I was his first but I bet he had sex with Ruby , EW!

"Oh boss is day dreaming about master !" Teased Anna making me blush and jump in my seat .

"No! Nono !  I was thinking about our designs ! Show me" I covered up my daydreaming.

I checked the designs that they made for our show ! All of them were so beautiful, white , with rainbow patterns on the sides "Ok! lets make this one only and keep the rest for later"

"What? only one ?" Emma looked disappointed, she must be working hard on these designs.

"We only have a week and I prefer one perfect dress ! I want these perfect designs for the special fashion show we will have!" Emma looked better after my explanation, her designs wont be in vain .

"I have an Idea ! Special offer" the three of them looked confused.

I opened my laptop to show them the power point that I made for my Idea.

"Look! Whoever make a good offer for this one dress will be a member of farfalle special club" They didn't even blink listening to my words , I kinda felt awkward but continued anyway

"The members will be the first to see our new products and will get our special designs one month sooner"

I scratched the back of my neck , I thought they didn't like the Idea .

"Well I've worked on this yesterday" they started to clap their hands , finally breaking the silence.

"Wow ! Boss youre a genius" Jessica giggled and kissed my cheek out of the blue .

"You are a real Queen ! Great start!" Emma cheered me .

"Haha ok now go to your jobs and do your best for this dress"  They left whispering together.

As soon as the door was shut close someone knocked on it.

Knock knock

Ashly entered the room "Ashly? There you are ! Come in" Jessica followed her in and closed the door.

She started talking as soon as she sat on the sofa "I was thinking about Sara and Haily for the whole night !"

"Can I just kill them with my bare hands ! I don't want a soft punishment for them" Ashly punched the sofa like it was really on her nerve.