76.Jump

Hope PV.

I was about to get into my car when I heard someone calling me "Hope! Wait" I turned around to find who was calling me .

"Jayson !" I was about to hug him when I remembered It can be a huge trouble, I stepped back awkwardly "oh hi ! Are you ok ?" He pulled me into a tight hug "no one is here silly!" He pat my back like a mother "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I said with a low voice.

He felt so soft , so safe ! a tear dropped down my cheek. Why am I like this (?)  I missed the feeling of having a caring friend around me. Meeting him again remind me of everything that happened.

"Hey ! Don't cry !" He wiped my tear with his warm hand and continued "I want to talk to you"

"B..but I have to go now ! Im sorry ...". I wanted to stay ! I wanted to talk to him ! I needed to talk to someone ,who knows everything and can understand me , but Hades would be mad . And his madness might lead to the death of someone.

"I know Hope! I understand, but can we talk tomorrow ?" I shook my head unsure "Ill make sure your husband wouldn't know about it ! Ill change the GPS of your car . Just come to this address" he handed me a piece of paper.

I can meet a friend and Hades doesn't need to know about it ! Right?

"Ok! I will see you tomorrow" He looked satisfied by my words .

I waved to him and got into my car , Hades will kill me for sure! But Jayson saved my life! He is so precious after all He is not God he cant know about everything!

My mind was busy planning what to do tomorrow when I arrived to our house.

I parked the car at the yard and I received a text.

"2 minute late !+2 ! now follow Samael to tonight's game" my heart skipped a beat reading his text .

Game ? Not again!

"Good evening queen! Come with me" Samael held the door for me to get out of the car .

"Hi Samael! What is he up to ?" I asked him looking for a hint in his face expression! But none .

"Your husband knows what is best for you so just follow me ... queen" he lead the way for me .

I took a deep breath to relax , why is he like this ! Im getting tired of him. He gave me the vibes that he would kill me at any moment just to satisfy his master .

We went to the backyard and to the basement! Different basement! " how many basements does this house have ?" He pause for a second and glared at me.

"Enough basements for a mafia!" He snapped and lead me into a room.

I took a step inside ! In a flash the door was shut closed behind my back! It was pitched black in the room ! Scary! "What? Yaaaa!"

Some small green lights around the room turned on . And Hades's huge figure could be seen . "Ciao my lovely wifey!" He changed his voice (?) or am I being scared over nothing!

"What are you doing hubby?" I throw my purse on the ground! "What is it ?"

Some square of red lights on the ground and under my feet started to turn on one by one .

"What the fuck?" I stared at him "What are you doing?"

"First rule! Dont step on the green light" said Hades raising his pointer finger a huge square of green light started moving on the ground around the red lights .

"Second! The red light is safe place but you can't stand on it more than three seconds" he said raising his middle finger.

"To add it up ! Samael is in charge of the speed here" he pointed at a glass window on the side of the room, and Samael waved happily.

"And he doesn't look happy after the mission you gave him! He is mad because you forced him to date your annoying friend so...". Hades went out of the red light zone and was warming up! "Good luck!"

"I..." what is going on here !

"Jump!" He shouted!

Omg, I jumped pass the green light!
Hades was running and jumping around the room! I was back to my senses! I didn't want to lose! I jumped and ran too!

It was so much fun ! I couldn't stop laughing, we kept bumping into each other , after awhile the green light was getting bigger and bigger !

It felt as if The light was following me! With high speed like it had some personal issues with me .

"Samael ! Yaaa!" He added the speed and it was right behind me.

Omg! "Im sorry Samael! Stoppp.."

With one last jump I laid on the ground!

"I give up! I canttt!" I yelled at Hades , he laid on the ground too!

For the first time I saw him breathless doing an activity.

"Its a tie ! Lets cook together." He waited for me to get my energy back then held my hand and we walked to the kitchen.

"How was your day wifey?" He asked and then picked me up and put me on the counter.

"I ..." I remembered Jayson! I can't let him know that part !

"I missed you hubby!" He held his heart and act as if he was fainting. "Damn girl"

he kissed my cheek "what about my kisses ! Did you miss them?" I nodded shyly

He licked my neck "what about this !" I just blinked in shock , is he a doggo ! So wet!

He hugged me to put my ear on his heart "I cant believe youre real!" His hand was making patterns on my lap . Ticklish! "Haha dont !"

"Its all mine to play with, he rubbed his hand against my skin.

I slapped his butt ! "So this is mine too!?" Omg I must've lost my mind. Even Hades never did this ! But my naughty side did it !

He poked my nose "naughty! I love you! I love your naughty side ! I love your spoiled side ! I love your mad side!" He bite my cheek taking it all in his mouth .

"Argh stop !" I pushed him gently .

"Sorry I just love you so damn much!" He smiled at me and caressed my cheek.

He seemed sincere ! The moment was so romantic, I really didn't want to ruin the moment but, I just couldn't. I had to...

"Oh but I thought you love RUBY ! " I placed two red chilies on my head "maybe you mistake me for her huh!"

First time ever I saw him nervous and shock!
I guess it was the first time he didn't know what to do. First time he was caught off guard.

"Ruby? What about her?" He scratched the back of his head.

"Wrong answer!" I left the kitchen and he followed me like a baby lion,

"Hey don't leave like this! Are you still mad?" I stopped and turned to face him.

"Ask Ruby! Im not good enough" I kept walking , something inside me felt guilty because I knew he wouldn't do that. But there was a voice in my head that kept saying <Make him regret!>

"Im sorry for mentioning another girl!" I turned again ! He was on his knees.

"What are you doing Hades!" I pulled his hand to get up.

"Punish me! I made a mistake" Hades hugged my legs and nuzzled his head in my stomach.

"Do whatever you want but don't be mad" , I patted his head! Was he serious right now! I can punish him too(?)

"Punish you ?" I can't believe my ears! Did I hear him saying that(?)

"Our relationship is equal baby , whoever makes a mistake will see the consequences!" He bowed his head waiting for anything, but Im not Hades King! I know he mean a naughty punishment but I cant do that either.

"Just don't see her again! Or mention her name!" I said unsure. Am I ordering Hades King (?)!

"Yes my queen, no more ....." he didn't mentioned her name and his words remained unfinished.

"Good boy!"