44.Blue !

Hades POV.

Flashback

I could see Hope in her favorite wedding dress walking down the aisle, she looked so beautiful! She was like a real queen. As she stepped on the altar, there was another guy beside her !ANOTHER GUY NEAR MY HOPE!!!  I tried to stop it! I tried to punch the man away, but I was tied to a chair on the first raw.
"No! Nooo!" I kept shouting, but no one could hear me.
"Now you may kiss the bride" that filthy guy was getting closer to Hope.

"NO!NOOOO!! Get away from her"

And I woke up from the nightmare! I checked the bed, but Hope wasn't there, I got scared for a second, but then I remembered I asked her to sleep somewhere else.
I jumped off the bed trying to walk properly! Like an addicted searching for his drug!

I searched everywhere to find her I entered the room, but the bed was empty ...

Until I finally found her.

She was laying on the floor like a little helpless angel. How could I be so mean to her! I tip toed to her and laid beside her.

"MINE!" Murmuring to myself, "ONLY MINE"

End of flashback

How did I forget her mistake last night? She deserved punishment, then I hugged her to sleep? Stupid Hades, I'm weak.

Hope POV.

Hades left me all alone again! If he wanted to sulk with me, why did he bring me here! Of course, I'm thinking about getting married like a normal girl one day! Is it forbidden?

It's all Haily fault that day, she knew Hades was behind me, yet she kept asking about my favorite wedding dress.

Why would I want to waste my favorite wedding dress on a forced marriage? That dress is so special for me!

Why do I feel guilty again? Aishhh

I hugged my pillow and buried my face into it, I heard the door getting open I raised my head to check it !
"Madam here is your break fast! Master said you should be ready by 11 you are going out for lunch" she left the tray on the table and left but didn't lock the door!

Out? Did she say, I'm going out? Yeayyyy!
I ate my breakfast and took a shower as fast as possible . I was downstairs at 11 sharp!

 I was downstairs at 11 sharp!

"You are in time ! And you decided to show your bra huh? But it's ok" Hades said ! Omg I didn't notice my blouse is revealing!He walked out and I followed him to the helicopter

"You're ok with my dress?" I checked if he was mad or really ok! But he just nodded!
Weird! Ok, if he is done playing the game it means I can leave soon !
Maybe he got tired of me, finally!

The helicopter was going higher and higher! It made sounds that didn't felt right ! Like the helicopter was carrying us with difficulty! Is the engine ok! So noisy! I have brand-new information! I'm scared of helicopter !!!

"I don't feel safe here!" I said while grabbing the belt tightly,
Hades leaned forward and held my hands I left the belt and held him tightly "look into my eyes" I stared at his eyes ... blue! Beautifully blue! So blue, It gave me the feeling of the ocean and softness, so soft that I forgot about everything, so deep that I felt drowned in his eyes. You could say they are purplish, too. Like how you see the sea in twilight. I was so focused that I could hear the waves sound. I...

"Here we are"
Hades left my hands and got up,
Wow I was lost in time and place! When did we land?, TSK! I wanted to learn the directions of the city! Failed!

We got into the black car that was waiting for us, I sat there leaning on the window, I was thinking about how calming his eyes were, I felt the same as when I was drowning in the sea, just this time I could breathe and enjoy the calming feeling.

"You better not think about another guy" his voice brought me back to reality.

"Where are we going ?" I asked him to change the subject, I couldn't let him know the feeling I had with his eyes, as If I wanted his eyes only! Not his meanie personality, just his eyes.

"Somewhere special" I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"Ok! We are going to your parent's house" he said and looked away, I felt like he was hiding his devilish smirk!

"Whattt?" That cant be true, I hate them, I thought he gave up punishing me, but actually, he found the worst punishment for me!

"Your parents invited us" he replied shortly. He must be tired of me! He was ok with my blouse! And now he is taking me back to my parents! I should be happy right? But the fact is the only person who actually wanted me , gave up on me...

"Noooo, Is it my punishment for not choosing that fucking dress? I want to get out! If you dont want me then let me go " I held the door handle to open it, It has child control? WTF, he hugged me tight and made me sit on his lap

"Shhhh! You will be where I say when I say !" he hushed me.
"You are so cruel, you know what they did yet you're taking me there, just punish me again I don't mind, I don't want to go there again"right now I prefer a slap cross my face!

"Your punishment is something only I can decide about" he looked proud by himself.
"You are the definition of evil" I sat on the car chair, turning my back to him. He should know, I'm sulking.

"Thanks for the compliment !"He smirked satisfied by her words.