69.Broken

You broke the bed"

Third Person PV.

Hope yelled at Hades .It was 4 in the morning and the power couple successfully broke the king size bed which was from the best woods in the country, Hope was hiding her laugher .

Hades was scratching the back of his head "Ill fire the carpenter" he kicked the bed , his abs and muscular figure was exposed because he only had  his black underwear on and Hope had a black oversized T-shirt ,The room was a mess , ripped clothes were on the ground . The bed was broken in half , outside was twilight, they spent the whole night making love but the bed couldn't take it anymore.

Hades walked to his wife , hugged her dearly and whispered with his deep voice "we don't need a bed to continue " he kissed her cheek .

Hope giggled "But , Im hungry hubby" She called him hubby for the first time , and it turned out to be his weak point.

"Wait ! What did you call me? What am I ?" He raised his eyebrow staring at her .

Hope PV.

Did I say something wrong? "I.. I said ... hubby(?) .. you don't like it!?" I asked doubtfully

"I lovvveee it ! Im hubby !" He cheered with his both hands in the air . "Oh my pretty wife is hungry? Hubby will cook for his wife" He said and ran to the kitchen.

Phew ! I thought he was mad for a second but he was so cute!

I followed him to the kitchen, he just had an apron on , whistling and cooking.

"Hey ! I can cook!" I spoke to him but he acted as if he didn't hear me .

"I said I can cook if you're...." Nope ! No reaction , He is spoiling himself for me (?)

"Hubby!" I said louder.

"Yesss thats it ! Yes baby girl?" He was smiling ear to ear and his eyes were shining. So beautiful.

"I.. I can .. cook" damn those eyes are trapping me again.

He picked me up and put me on the counter "someone likes my eyes hum?" He know !! Omg ! Sos !

"I .. well" I didn't want to say the truth , he got closer and whispered in my ear "I love everything about you"

I blushed hard , he continued "this little nose!" He poked my nose , " these delicious lips!" He pecked my lips .

"You make me shy stop!" I pushed him but he continued