55.Doll house

Hope PV.

"It's cold," I murmured. Where is the blanket (?) I couldn't move at all. The smell of damp hit my nose! Where am I? I opened my eyes, the white light bothered my eyes, I wanted to raise my hand to cover the light source in front of me.

That was the time I noticed my situation! My wrists were chained to the chair. I looked at my legs, they were chained too...
"What!"

I was wearing a new dress with a huge belt! The belt was pushing on my wound. "Argh.... Marta!" my breathing was unsteady, and my forehead was covered with sweat. My stomach hurt so much due to the tight belt.

 My stomach hurt so much due to the tight belt

"Martaaaaa... get him if you want! Let m....!!!" I raised my head, shouting, but I paused as soon as I saw my the environment!

In a sole with gray walls, chains were hanging on the wall, and they were bloody. I could trace some bloody handprints on the wall ... but the scary part was yet to come, I'm not alone. There were 7 other girls sitting around the room with colorful dresses.

They weren't tied to their chair, but they didn't move, "hello! Who are you ? Girls?" Are they dead? "Oh my Godddd!" I screamed loudly .

"Easy darling ! You might wake them up" Tom said with a low voice and walked in .

"Tom!" I couldn't control my tears anymore. "w.. what happened? who are they?"

"They are Hope !" He stated and walked to me , I tried to push the chair back to avoid him but to my surprise it was made of stone .

"Tom ! Marta stabbed me ! I need help. Is it her house?" I didn't want to believe what I was thinking, did Tom kidnap me? No way !

Tom smirked and sat on the ground in front of me . "I waited for you to wake up for a week . You know, It's all Marta's fault, she seduced me! I couldn't control myself when I saw you in that white dress" he played with the dress that was on me lustfully! "And that pretty red color of your blood on it" I yelped in pain when he tightened the belt.

"Tom! What are you doing? It hurts! Open it please" I begged him, but he walked to other girls.

"I tried to replace you with someone else because Hades loved you so much!" he pulled the first girl's hair backwards she was wearing a big fluffy purple dress! She didn't even blink when he pulled her hair, "But you see! They are useless! No one was white like you, my dear. This bitch was purple! So needy !always horny!" He threw her head roughly and left to the next girl.

I was trembling! It must be a nightmare, wake up Hope wake up.

The next girl was wearing a blue gown, "she was a nagging machine! No one loves that! Right Hope?"
I shook my head, he stepped to the next one with green dress! I was trying to know whether they were alive or not, but they were all motionless with rounded eyes, staring straight in front of them.