59.Hades is back

Hope PV.

Dark, damp, this familiar feeling I had when I was in Tom's basement. I felt tied to a hard wooden surface. I looked around, my eyes were heavy, I did my best to trace my someone or something, "T... Tom?" I could barely recognize, he leaned in and stared at me! I gasped, his face was full of blood, I could see his teeth and gum! He had no lips!

"Omgggg! God! No... No ... Nooo".

I shouted, looking on my side just to meet a pair of red eyes staring at me ...

"Hades !" I called him, but he was busy playing with his knife. "Too bad he lost his lips..." Hades laughed devilish

"He said, You kissed him back ?" He asked, stepping toward me dangerously, "willingly!"

"No! No! Nooo" I screamed as loud as possible.

"Hope! You're dreaming! Shh, it's just a dream !" I opened my eyes back to reality. "Shhh! I'm here ..." said the voice, I was so shocked that I couldn't recognize anything, who is it? Where am I? Was it a nightmare?

I looked up to the person who was hugging my head then screamed loudly "OMG go away!" It's Hades! Does he know?is he going to cut my lips?

"My ear! Why are you still shouting?" He held his ears. Mr. King ran to the room. "Hope? You're awake? Thanks, God"

He hugged me and I hugged him back, hiding my head in his embrace, "TSK! Are you hiding from me now?" Hades said, tapping on my shoulder to let Mr. King go, but I shook my head. It felt safe here. At least I was sure that my lips were still in their place.

"What did you do that you're afraid of me, Hope?" He asked! Sometimes I hate his smart ass, I didn't reply to his question, hoping he would let it go.

"Son let her rest, she had a hard time" Mr. King pleaded and patted my head to comfort me.

"No dad! You leave us alone" he requested his dad and opened the door for him,

Nonono "I ..." Hades hushed me and Mr. King gave me an apologetic look and left.

Third person PV

Flashback

Hades tried his best to stand up and walk, he got his strength from his love toward Hope so no wonder that he was flying the moment he could get his jelly legs to stand firmly. He went straight to his car and ignored his doctor, begging him to remain in his bed.

"Mr. King, you should rest for at least a month, I don't even know how you're walking..." Hades glared at him, "wanna feel these legs deep down your trout ?"

The doctor said nothing and decided to stay silent around Hades for the rest of his life, "yeah, I guessed so..." said Hades.

Hades arrived at that specific street to check on his men, of course they couldn't find Hope yet. They were useless without Hades' leadership.

"Check the camera records for anyone but a young man! Show me all the old ladies ! Old men ! Pregnant woman! Anything but what looked like Tom!" Hades ordered the second he got off his car.

"Why? Does it even help ?" Jayson was puzzled and scratched the back of his head, remembering that he let all those people pass by without even checking them or recording them!

"You don't have any record of them! Do you?" Hades was losing his control by seeing Jayson's confused expression, a gun shot was heard!

Jayson was on the ground with his leg bleeding, "I'm not playing games tonight! Find my wife or die" Hades shouted. All his men ran to check the houses one by one.

Hades signaled his fellows to join him and started walking in the main streets, he had a gut feeling that Hope was calling for his help somewhere around that road, but it took them 5 hours of walking to finally locate where Tom's house was.

Hades and his men were on their way to Tom's hidden house, "you're over Tom !" Hades said under his mouth and got his gun ready to shoot.

One street was left to reach the house when he met his angel standing there, he forgot about everything, his situation, his leg, nothing mattered but Hope, he ran! Nono he flied toward her!

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Said Hades.

End Of Flashback

Hope was unconscious for 2 weeks, and during the time Hades was recovering as well.

Hope lost a lot of blood, and she needed time to recover. Hades attended physiotherapy sessions he wanted to be strong for the moment Hope opens her eyes.

"Helppp! Mr. King, hide me !"

Hope's shouting filled the house! Hope ran like a thunder storm and hide behind Mr. King.

"Come here! Now Hope, don't make it harder." Hades warned her.

"Son! What are you doing? She should rest! Stop bothering her" Mr. King was done with controlling his son and his daughter! Hope, they sounded like 2 years olds fighting all the time. Now he was a kindergarten teacher.

"I just want to know what Tom ... ?!" He took a deep breath, feeling unable to continue! It hurt his pride to think someone else touched his girl, he messed his own her "If nothing happened, why are you running away?" he kicked the table in front of him and broke it.

"Dad, I'm scared !" Hope called Mr. King dad for the first time. That made Mr. King blush! He always wanted a daughter, and he always looked at Hope like his own daughter.

"It's ok Hopie he won't hurt you !" Mr. king glared at Hades like his words were mostly for him to stay calm.

"The doctor is waiting for you! I won't touch you! Let her check on you !" Hades was disappointed, Hope's reaction when she woke up made scenarios in his mind.

"Why cant you let me be in peace for a day ! You're just worst than Tom" Hope let her inner beast talk for a moment .

"Tom? You just said Tom ? Miss him ? Now you're brave enough to mention his name in front of me?" In a flash he was beside Hope , grabbed her wrist, even Mr. King couldn't help her .

Note :

hello my baby fishes , sorry for the surprise .

making Hades in 2 books made some of the readers confused and the wattpad creators program was confusing this way too.

so Im making two books into one . 

 and I promise a long update after its done.

so sorry, love you all and please dont be mad at me.