66.Monarch

"Hurry take this dress off"

Hope POV.
Said Jessica, I felt like a zombie ! Where am I !

"Hello Hope! We don't have time ! The guests are coming soon" said Emma!

I looked around, I was sitting on the bed in my room .
All I remember from the wedding was the blinding camera flashes .

"What happened?" I looked at Anna . I think she is the only one who realized this whole marriage is not as normal as it looks like.

"Its over Hope you're a married woman , please come and don't make master angry again"she whispered in my ear and I was agree with her . Now that everything is over I should try my best to survive this situation.

"Do whatever your master asked you to do ! Im the doll here to get the dress up again!" I said wiping my tears , I hate the feeling of losing all the control over my life.
Im only Hades doll's to play with .

I kept pealing my lips and Jessica kept slapping my hand away, she couldn't finish my make up if my hand was on her way. "Hope! I hate your new habit! Stop please"

After an hour of struggling finally she was done and I was all ready for the party or whatever it was .

"Wow you look so pretty Hope!" Jessica admired me and tapped her chin ! "Does butterflies have any special meaning for you two?"

"Butterfly? No what about it ?" I looked around searching for butterflies in the room!

"Maybe master likes butterflies because everything he choose for you has butterflies patterns!" Explained Emma while she was fixing my dress.

"Even your wedding dress had the shape of a butterfly didn't you notice?" Anna asked

"I think he should change to fish shape after today" said Emma and the three of them started to laugh.

I felt embarrassed remembering what I did. Why my mind get distracted so easily!

"What's taking you so long?" Hades said entering the room , I didn't look at him ! I felt both shy because of my mistake and angry because he prepared the wedding and even the after wedding without asking me.

"You look perfect wifey" he hugged my waist , Emma and Anna left the room as soon as they saw Hades in the room but Jessica was staring at my dress and didn't move, she was thinking about how to make my dress look better.

"Yes she look so pretty master just if I ..." Jessica was fixing the slave of the dress and pulling it up for me.

"Jessica ! What did I tell you!" Hades warned her and signaled her to leave . I gulped looking down , trouble trouble ! He must be mad at me for the incident.

"Finally all alone with my wifey!" He whispered in my ear

" Im sorry for earlier, I was just confused" I tried my best not to cry , I was terrified about what he might do .

"Look at me Hope ! All I care about is that you're officially mine , you don't need to be worried about anything else !" He caressed my cheek "just come to your own wedding and be my queen"

I couldn't believe what he just said! Not only he wasn't mad but also he was encouraging me .

"Lets go Hope we should go to the party so we can finish it by 12" Hades said and pulled my hand to follow him !

I didn't understand what he meant by that "why before 12?"

"Im afraid you might turn into a fish !" He said and started laughing at me .

"Yaaaa!" I poked his forearm "meanie"

Third person PV.

Everything was ready and some of the guests were already present. The party was small and only their parents and close friends were invited .

Hades kept his promise and made the jingle jingle that little Hope asked for .

First Hades parents arrived
"Kate ! Wait Kate you cant get inside they will come....Kate!" Mr king was following her wife and tried his best to stop her because she was impatient about starting her mother in law journey !

Hope family came a few minutes later ,
"Haily! You should be kind to your sister she is officially a King ! Stop this attitude tight now!" Rose was convincing Haily, and Henry just kept nodding to everything that his wife was saying.

"Henry don't you want to say something to your daughter! She wants to ruin the wedding!" Rose pleaded Henry for help but he just roared and made a weird sound "ehhh"

"Thats it ? Eh ? You're never any help in this life" Rose found their table and sat on the chair crossing her arms.

"It should be my wedding!" Haily murmured.

Slowly all the chair were full of people! They all looked so luxurious! Their expensive clothes made the ceremony look like a fashion show.

Hades and Hope stepped into the yard while Hope held Hades elbow.

While they were walking in the middle of the crowd everyone jaw was dropping, they looked like a real power couple together.

When they arrived in the middle of the tables the music started to play .

Hades bowed to Hope and held his hand in front of her asking for a couple dance with her .

Hope smiled and took his hand , they started to dance together just like the good old days were they would play as bride and groom in the yard .

As they were dancing Hope asked him the question she wanted to ask for the whole day "Hades! Whats with all this butterflies?"

"Finally you noticed hum ?" He smirked "they represent you baby girl! You are my butterfly! Hard to catch, harder to keep"

Information:

The monarch butterfly's bright colors serve as a warning to predators that they are poisonous, and they should attack at their own risk!