87.Hadesness!

Hope PV.

All my focus was on the door ! Who chained me to this bed ?

Last thing I remember was Hades seeing Hailey's name on my phone , so he knows that I lied about cheating! Why am I in this situation now ?

A huge familiar figure appeared in front of me ! "Sammm! What happened why am I here ?"

Samael looked worried ! he bent to my level and whispered to my ear "he saw the camera records ! He knows you went to Jayson!"

Thats what he was watching with those red eyes ???!
Perfect timing Hope ! Perfect!

Before I got the chance to talk he was already gone !

Let's estimate the situation:

Im chained to a bed !

Hades witnessed me hugging Jayson!

He know I went to Jayson's house voluntary !

I took off the coat he told me to keep on !

To look sexier for Jayson, l facepalmed ! I cant lie to myself after all. Fuck you Hope ! I even kept lying to him .

Moreover, I signed the divorce papers! I knew Hades wouldn't care what the reason was , he will kill me for sure !

A familiar deep singing voice combined with loud foot steps brought me back to reality!

I want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
I want your love
Love, love, love, I want your love.

The door cracked open.

"H..ades ..."

He locked the door as soon as he got in!

My mind was screaming! Why lock the door when I cant even move !

"How is my wife?" He smiled and sat beside of me !

He isn't mad ?

"I.. Im sorry !"

He grabbed my injured leg rubbing it "sorry for what ?"

Okay! He is mad !

"I didn't want to sign the divorce papers ! Hai..ly!" He pushed my ankle really hard ! The push was enough to break my bone once again.

I screamed and almost sat but the chain belt squeezed my stomach and made me lay back.

He was clenching his teeth in anger "Don't say that fucking word again!"

"It hurtssss!" my eyes were teary.

He took a deep breath and got off the bed. "You always avoid me ! And now you think you can leave me ? cheat on me ? sign those fucking papers " He kept walking around the room , I can say he is so angry and annoyed this time .

"you think a piece of paper can save you from me?"

"It was Hailey ! she forced me to ..." I stopped before mentioning the forbidden word.

"I don't care about Hailey ! she asked you! so what ? you could tell me ! you mentioned cheating like it's so normal for you!" his face was totally red and I could see his neck's veins.

"I didn't do anything wrong !" I emphasized my innocent.

"So what was that ? A friendly hug for someone who is crazy about you ? I saw you with my eyes ! " he was shouting on me !

"I need a doctor" the pain was killing me ! and replying to him wouldn't help.

he took a deep breath and asked "what for ?" a satisfied smile appeared on his lips. I pointed to my leg even he obviously knew the reason!