72.Wet

Hope PV.

It was already midnight , Hades was talking on the phone for the 10th time, The problem in the company sounded to be so serious! He was shouting and firing people . He was desperate to kill the new mouse in the company like his life and pride depends on it!

I think more than a thousand people lost their job tonight.

I was sulking with him the whole day ,but he didn't even notice , because he was already so mad and stayed in his office.

How could he be so mean to me ... again! The moment he pulled my legs I thought he is going to break my bones again! I cant help sulking so its better that he wouldn't notice my bad mood ! I don't want to see his beasti side again.

"I will have some time to myself without that ugly peach" I talked to myself and went to check the closet.

Tomorrow is my first day as a fashion company owner. First day I'm going to work . Im excited!

I know many things happened but , having my own company is still awesome! Even if its from the beast!

The name fit him very well!

"Beast King !" I giggled to myself.

I found the perfect outfit for my first day, chick! Classic and most importantly it has nothing to make the beast angry!

I sat on the bed thinking.. is there any employees (?) I hope I won't be alone in a big company!
Oh I have Jessica, thats cool , can I overcome this responsibility!

What should I do first...

The door cracked open "Sorry wifey! I had some problems to solve! Some mouses to trap " Said Hades and got in.

"Humm" was all I could manage to say.

He started taking off his clothes! I looked on the other way , (?)Omg ! What is he doing , Isn't he too comfortable (?) he was coming to me , I looked at him with one eye open ! He only had his underwear and he looked lazy and tired too.

"Lets shower together!" He held my hand to get off of the bed but I shook him off.

"I don't want to shower tonight!" I smiled weakly so I wouldn't look mean to him .

"Really? But.." he smelled my hair "your hair smells so bad!"

No way ! I Won't fall for his trick! How dare he say I'm smelly  "I wanna be smelly!"

"Are you sulking with me ! Only because I reminded some of our obvious rules in this house!" He snapped

Never make the beast angry again! "No ... no ! What are you saying ! Im just tired!" Spoiling myself didn't work, failed!

He taped his chin for a few moments then smiled "Good girl! Im going to shower alone then!" He said and left to the bathroom!

Phew ! I think I should be extra careful with him when he is sad or angry about his company.

I laid on the bed to rest for a while, what a long day it was. I strengthened my body when..

I heard the bathroom door got open! Did he shower (?) so fast!

He peeked from the door "wifey ! I forgot my towel!" Hades yelled.

"Cool! Im wifey! I cant rest! " I murmured under my breath and lazily walked to his clothes!

Found a black towel! "Who use black for towel! Tsk!"

Knock knock

"Here! Hades!" He opened the door again and took the towel.....

With my hand! He started to pull me in ! "Ya! Hades , DONT!"

I pulled my hand away and sat on the ground to stop him but he grabbed my legs and hand together and got me in . Locking the door.

I was standing under the bath in a second, the warm water was pouring over my head . I hit his chest with a loud splash sound.

"You made me wet ! WTF!" I yelled,  he hugged my waist.

"You're wet? I haven't even started yet !"  His voice was deep and lustful. I felt my heart in my mouth for a moment.

"Pervert! I didn't mean that wet ! I.... " He shut me up with a passionate kiss.