82.Fancy

"FANCY"

that was the only word in my mind , after the wedding was over we hurried to the airport. Noah drove the car straight beside the airplane .

The airplane looked even more luxurious than the mansion Hades owned. It was like nothing else in this world ! It was shining under the sunlight, for a moment I forgot my fear of airplanes.

Noah was carrying our luggage he looked so tired and it looked so heavy for him . Jessica packed everything that she could pack in that large suitcase but also she packed a backpack for me.

I went to help him "I can carry the backpack, let me help you" I cant let the poor guy die under the weight.

he said he didn't need my help but I just grabbed it and walked toward the plane .

the fancy plane . I was on the first step when my hand started to shake. Every single muscle of my hand started to vibrate , the backpack was thrown on the ground .

"what happened?" Jessica ran to me with a worried face .

I held my hand and started to massage it , I hoped it would get some sense from the massage but It was numb , the sharp pain was there but still I couldn't feel my hand . A layer of cold sweat covered my body.

"Which hand Hope?"
"Which one!"

I covered my ear , Hades voice kept playing in my mind .

"Hope! I'm sorry! it was my fault!" Noah caught up with us too. I grabbed his hand which shocked him but he put himself together and helped me get into the plane.

After I sat on the seat I felt a little better,I looked at Jessica and Noah , they looked pale. They must be scared of getting scolded over my condition.

"Its OK ! It's just an old scar , I'm fine." I said and leaned back .

They looked at each other for awhile but then they took a seat too and stayed quiet for the rest of the flight.

"Which hand Hope! Which one!"

Hades voice didn't left me ! It was like an alarm playing in my mind.

I think I never forgave him ! I just forgot what happened!

Thats what my mind is good at ! Forgetting everything!

We arrived to Paris ! We went straight to the Hotel ! It was a beautiful hotel but I wasn't in the mood to admire it .

I get into the room still ignoring my surroundings but one thing caught my attention!

"This view is amazingggg!" I ran to the balcony and took a deep breath.

All the flowers and the cloudy view of Eiffel Tower woke me up of the nightmare my mind was stuck to.

"Finally youre talking!" Jessica sat on the chair in the balcony and handed me a glass of wine.

"Youre so cute when youre sad ! You just turn off completely!" Jessica smirked at me . I felt guilty for making her feel lonely in this trip!