24.The gun

Hope POV.

Tom drove me to his mansion I was so tired but I didn't want to show weakness to them.

"Tom you are rich! How come I never noticed" I movked him.

I never knew he was so wealthy until I saw his beautiful house , of course after working with Hades King he gained his share as well.

"Because you only see Hades, not me" he pinched my cheek, He was talking nonsense, like always.

We got out of the car and into his house. "wow Tom, your house is so pretty. I wish you were the one to kidnap me!" I regret my words as soon as it got out of my mouth .

"Be careful what you wish for Hopie" He showed the way to the guest room

It was cozy and beautiful, I actually prefer this type of houses. I felt safe after a long time.

"Rest here I will prepare something for you to eat" he left me alone without locking the door.

I wander around the room. It was small but comfortable, everything was white. It gave me a feeling of calmness.

I glanced at myself in the mirror, my cheek was bruised, and I looked thinner than usual. This is how you look after living with Hades for a while.

I opened the closet and there were already some woman clothes, maybe his girlfriend uses this closet, I shouldn't check it

I laid on the bed to wait for him.  Or that's the last thing I remember when I woke up the next day.

it was early in the morning and I could hear people talking downstairs.

Is Hades here? I wish not, perhaps it's the sound of the guards chatting.

I went to the bathroom to get ready, I took a shower and came out with the towel to find a maid that waswaiting for me.

"hi, my name is Liza I'm in your service today. I brought you some clothes" she was so polite. Unlike Marta.

"Hi Liza, thanks a lot" I took the clothes and changed when a sudden scream scared me. I looked at Liza. "what was that?"

"Master had a special guest" Liza was just as weird as Marta.