31.Find her

Third person POV.

Hope was shouting and punching the window, "let me out! Let me out now, Jay! I will tell Hades! You are fired !" Jay ignored her pleading and went inside the building .

She sat there thinking for a way to kill Sara as soon as she get free, but suddenly the car lock turned open,.

she looked at Jay , He was struggling to carry Sara and make her sit on the chair, maybe something pressed on the key and caused the door to get open.

Hope got off the car and took a few steps toward the café shop. She wanted to go in and kill, Sara but she had a better Idea!

She ran to the cab that was waiting in front of the building, "gogogo! Just go straight "She didn't know where she was going, she just wanted to get away from everything

She ran to the cab that was waiting in front of the building, "gogogo! Just go straight "She didn't know where she was going, she just wanted to get away from everything .

even though she knew that it wouldn't take long for Hades to find her. But at this moment, she wasn't concerned with what might happen. She didn't even care about getting punished by Hades again.

She was tired, so tired.

Hope POV.

The taxi driver was a mid-aged man. He was slow and talkative, "Are you in danger?"

"Uh? N...no" I stuttered, answering. Was I that obvious?

"It's ok! Tell me! Do you want me to call the police? " He sounded worried, but no one could save me! I remembered the airport incident, I can't ask anyone to help me, but he continued.

"Did you run away from your home ?" I didn't reply, this man can cause me trouble!

"Hmm, but you look familiar!" He taped on his chin wondering "Wait! I saw your picture on the newspaper! Aren't you Hope King?" Oh! Gawd! That's the main problem!

"I'll get off here , thank you" with that I opened the door before the car stop .

I threw the money and ran to the next street, I looked around to see where I am, I couldn't breathe probably due to the running, it was a crowded street, some people were rushing to their workplace others were shopping, talking, laughing!

All the sounds were annoying to my ear, I covered my ears with my hands!

I couldn't take it anymore all sounds were too loud, Suddenly I noticed some people were heading to a direction with swimming suits they looked happy, I wannabe happy too, I just followed them, after few minutes of walking behind them, I could smell the sea, it was so calming I felt relaxed, and those annoying sounds were replaced with the sea sound, wave after wave "hello dear friend" I spoke under my breath.

I love the sea ! I took my shoes off and started to walk on the sand, a cold breeze was touching my face, my hair were dancing in the air I could hear birds singing in the sky, heaven !

I sat near the edge of the sea on the sandy ground. I really needed this, sometimes alone to myself.

Hades POV

Hades POV.

It was a crowded day at work! David caused so much damage, he stole so many critical clients that I had to get back. Dad was mad, like always shouting at his employees for being slow. Everything got harder once dad punished our lawyer, Mr. Green, my dear father-in-law.

One of the most essential meetings between companies was today, we had to get ready for it.
"It's good to see you back son" dad squished my shoulder .

"I never left dad I was just working from home" I consistently have my eyes on the company, but dad thinks that only if I stay at my office I'm working. Which I couldn't do these days because of Hope. I should've taken care of her first.

"How is my daughter-in-law?" I hated talking about my relationship with him! He always blames me for taking Hope like that.

"She is fine and No dad I won't let her go" I knew his next question, so I made it quick, he just sighed and showed me a file to sign.

"Let me talk to her, you didn't let me see her after the engagement party! Did you hurt the poor girl?" Dad looked worried about her all the time, he thinks I'm a monster or something.

"I didn't hurt her as mush as she hurt me dad" I signed the paper and returned it to him, now he looked more worried about her "son she is like our daughter she grew up in front of our eyes, you can't just hurt her like that, she is so innocent"

She wasn't that innocent last night I tried to hide my smirk from him.

"She is my innocent wife! Yes! Stop this dad, I won't let her go, never"

I knew dad didn't mean leaving Hope forever, he just wanted things to go on as tradition. But my wife is too naughty to be let free.

I walked with dad to the meeting room. Everyone slowly showed up, and the meeting started .

"Everything is settled today Mr. King, we had a hard time after losing our clients, but today they are replaced by bigger companies and clients all thanks to your hard work" Mr. Hill admired my fast reaction to the incident but in fact I had my eyes on David for a long time I knew he is waiting for a chance to ruin me, and I was prepared. Actually, I kept my key clients as a top secret.

Dad looked proud of me , well thats nothing new!

"So everything is fixed now, and we are back to normal, we just need a new lawyer, and we are done" I said waiting for a suggestion when the door knocked and everyone's attention went on the person behind the door. It was my assistant Ms Moore, she tried to say something, but Jayson shouting cut her words

"Hope, Hope is gone"

as soon as I heard those words coming out of his mouth I stormed to him" what do you mean?" I grabbed his collar shouting, "what the fuck did you say?"

Third Person POV.

"I'm sorry, I don't know, I can't find ...her" he had a hard time talking he struggled to explain how Hope disappeared in a second while he was away, but his attempt was met with a harsh punch, it was so hard that he fell on the ground .

Hades turned to face the people in the room "everyone out! Now!" Everybody hurried out.

his dad tried to approach him and calm him but "No dad! I'm fine, just call your friend and ask for access to all the security cameras"

Hades dad was friends with the mayor. His dad just nodded and went to his office.

Hades called his men, "gather everyone and find Hope! NOW" he kept punching the table "Fucking find her"
Punch
"Your life depends on it"
Punch
"Search all the streets around the café shop! Why are you looking at me! Goooo"

With the last punch, his hand bled he looked at. it his eyes were teary he punched the desk again and talked under breath

"Find her"