21.Honeymoon

Third person POV.

The next day both Hades and Hope were eating their breakfast in silence.

Hope was scared of him she kept remembering him while he punched that man, he continued punching, not even resting for a second,

Hope was playing with the food.
"They will bring some dress for you to choose between them" Hades finally broke the silence.

Hope just nodded to him..

"Words baby, words" Hades warned her.

"OKAY MR. KING," she responded and got up to leave.

"Sit and finish your food , you can't leave the table" Hades threw his fork on the table and fold his arms with an annoyed face, be was staring at Hope analyzing her .

She obeyed him, she was too scared of him after what happened yesterday
"Hello my lovely couple" Tom declared out of the blue. He sat on the chair beside Hope.

"Hi monkey," Hope had a teasing tune with him like always.

Tom waved to Hades
"What's up buddy" , but Hades didn't look happy.

"Come sit here," Hades patted on the chair beside him.  Be wanted tom to be away from his girl but his plan failed immediately.

"But I want to check on Hope"Tom grabbed Hope's arm, and she gasped at the sudden pain.

"DON'T" Hades exploded "okok! Why are you like this today" Tom was surprised so he let go of Hope's hand.

Hades POV.

"DON'T" I almost shouted. I don't want anyone near Hope. She is mine and only mine.

What if they have feelings for each other, they keep teasing each other since day one.

I remember the day Tom pulled Hope's chair back when we were in high school and kissed her cheek! As a joke!

It didn't look like a joke to me!
But ... No I'm overthinking, Tom is my best man.

"Just open the bandage for her" I said and left to my room, I can't stay and watch them so close!

Hope POV.

When Hades left, I took a deep breath and gave Tom a pleading look "help?"

I just wish he could talk to Hades,
"What's wrong with him? Did you ignore him again?" Tom blamed me, like always.

"You think I can reject him? He is getting worst day by day, he needs to see a psychologist, I can't handle him, Tom talk to him?" I tried my only chance.

Tom was listening thoughtfully while opening the bandage carefully.

I continued "Tom I know I teased you a lot but I'm still your friend! Please?"

"You shouldn't escape with David! He feels insecure now, maybe if you give him some time , he will be alright again" Tom didnt want to accept the fact that Hades is a psycho.

After what happened earlier,  It just hit me that he can kill people with bare hands.

"Thank you for the bandage, but Tom" I tried to continued but I was cut by Tom "I'll talk to him ,don't worry"

I kissed his check" thank you monkey, I love you" I added and went straight to my room.

Now I know my way back to my room.

When I entered the room I saw two women waiting for me with a bunch of beautiful dresses hanging for me to choose, they helped me to wear my dress and the other lady did my makeup.