84.Sara

"hahah, that kid really peed on Hades King ?"

Third person PV.

Hope and Hades were eating their breakfast in the Hotel's restaurant, Hades was explaining everything that happened to him , their laughter filled the place . at least they looked like a normal couple for once.

"so that's funny for you ? I went through all this just to see you"

"yes you sat in the economy section! my husband is a hero bravo !" Hope kept mucking Hades .

Hades just smirked and drank from his coffee when he received a text from Samael that cause him to chock on his drink.

Hope gave him a tissue "what's wrong? Something bad happened?"

Hades hiatus for awhile , he was arranging his next sentence in his mind which was so rare of him, to think before giving a news .

A news that made Hades uncomfortable could make Hope sad ... or happy!

Hades was judging the situation and the way he wanted to express his feelings. He wanted to use the opportunity and show his sympathy and gentleness .

All of this thoughts took him so long that Hope gave up waiting for him and started eating her breakfast.

Hades finally found the confidence to speak.

"You know! I didn't let Samael play with Jayson!"

Hope stopped eating her breakfast and looked at Hades with a nod . " he must he mad!"

"Yes! Yes he was mad about it ! And ,,,," Hades lost his confidence again, he felt like his bodyguard ruined Hopes plan and she would be mad at him for this.

"Andddd?" Hope raised her eyebrows, she was worried about what was coming next .

"Sara decided to go on a date with Samael since she didn't hear from him for a while ..." Hades started to pat Hope's shoulder

"Samael played with Sara instead! .... Im sorry Hope ! I can't control him sometimes! He killed Sara.."

Hope thew the fork she was holding previously but didn't said anything.

Hades held her hand and kissed it "I'm sorry wifey ! I will fire Samael ! Im so sorry" he kept kissing her hand but was shocked with Hopes laughing.

"Hahaha"
Hope PV.

Sara is daed ! Sara is gone ! The one who betrayed me and hurt me is no longer in this world! I feel happy ! I didn't know I would feel like this but the moment I heard that she is dead ! I felt relieved, my cheeks were burning for a moment but just the next second I only felt happiness!

"Thank you for the good news ! Let me buy something for you as a gift" I told him and got off my chair !

He looked surprised by my reaction, he was dumbfounded but still managed to follow me , i was shocked as well ! Sometimes you don't know what you really want until youre in the situation.

I entered the first shop I see that was right in front of our hotel I was high in the clouds when I entered the shop but after twi steps in I realized it was a luis vuitton shop !

Of course its Paris you dummy ! Everything is expensive !

Hades just sat on a chair he was still checking me to see if im really ok or im going crazy.

I went straight to the ties and chose one of them ! The assistant came to me and whispered, "are you Hope King ?"

People know me in Paris too?! Damn "No I just look like her , Ill take this one"