4.The lies

Third person POV.

The servers came in with big trays of food, VIP foods had all kinds of luxury food in it with a small flame burning on the side just to make it look fancy.

The last waiter came with a bottle of wine and went straight to Hades. "Sir this is the best wine we have and..." the waiter tried to finish his sentence when Hades cut him with a firm "NO."

the waiter left with the wine Kate frowned at him "son why can't we have that wine? We are celebrating your wedding" everyone nodded their head in agreement.

Hades waved at the waiter to come back with the wine and started pouring everyone's glasses but when he took Hope's glass to pour it Hades almost shouted at him "No, she doesn't drink, you can leave now" the waiter left immediately scared for his life.

Hope was confused with his actions,  although she knew Hades would always find a way to ruin her mood.

Haily saw it as a good chance to bring the wedding schedule up "yes Hope , we don't want you to get drunk and ruin our wedding. I mean me and Hades wedding "Haily shut up when she found the angry Hades staring at her.

Hope POV.

Why does my sister always destroy my image in public and ... why can't I drink? I will control myself tonight because , I cannot lose the chance of getting rid of Haily . Ill just sit and eat my food with them while daydreaming about David ... that kiss, that night, his green eyes.

"Hope Mr. King asked you a question" mom elbowed me, I looked up to see Hades angry stare fixed on me , could he read my mind or something?

what did Mr. King, ask me? I looked at him confused "Sorry Mr. king I didn't hear you, what did you ask me" I realised my voice was shaking due to the fear I felt from their stares , they looked like some wolves that would attack me at any second

"Haha it's ok dear, I just asked what's your plan for your wedding? What kind of wedding party do you like?" Mr. King asked.

Me? Why is he asking me? I can feel Haily grinding her teeth beside me. She would chew me if we weren't in public.

"I think Haily must answer that Mr. king" I smile weakly , everyone were quiet when Haily started to talk about the fancy wedding she had in mind

"well to be honest Mr. King I care about the wedding car the most I want the best and actually, I already chose my wedding dress , one of my..." hailey was cut by the loud sound of a punch hitting the table .

Hades punched again "stop this game now or I'll do it on my own way"

I was scared and confused. Haily started to cry and mom was telling her "you shouldn't overdo it honey you knew it..."

What did she know?

I looked around and met Mr King's eyes . He must have felt how confused and scared I was.
"Hope you're my daughter-in-law not Haily, it was your parent's plan to take you here. they said you wouldn't come on your own"

"What? No, that must be Haily, not me. I don't want to get married" I pointed to Hades with disgustion "not with him! Never"

What do they think? They can force me into something I don't want?

I barely made it in front of the elevator when everything in front of my eyes turned black, I fainted but I didn't feel the hard cold floor, instead it felt like landing into a warm soft embrace! "Not with me? we will see."

who? That's HADES?