36. 10 Days

Hades POV.

Flashback

When I saw Dad's reaction, I knew he was hiding something, I watched him ran to his car and brought 5 more cars full of bodyguards. I hurried to his room and discovered a man and two monitors. He was checking the records of the streets around the coffee shop, "show me what you found?" I ordered him.

He was doubtful, but eventually, he played the records for me.

Hope! My little girl was sitting all alone in the middle of the sea, "get upppp" I shouted to the screen like she could hear me, she didn't raise a finger to save herself, it was torture for me, but I could see dads car was 5 minutes away from her!

He could save my girl, "hurry dad!" When the wave pushed Hope deep down in the sea, I couldn't breath! I thought I lost her, but Jayson arrived in time he jumped to the sea and brought her out of the water.

He put her on the sandy land, he rescued her.
I took a deep breath "thanks God"

I went straight to the hospital, I was behind the door when I heard them talking.

"We shouldn't let Hades know about it, he should never realize Hope was killing herself" my dad was asking Tom and Jayson to keep the secret from me! I can't believe it!!

"Yes he will get more strict on her, I won't tell him you can trust me Mr. King" Tom promised my dad and Jayson just nodded his head.

They betrayed me. But I acted along I have a better plan to make Hope stay with me, forever.

End of flashback

Hope POV

He held my hand and dragged me beside the sofa, he sat on it and tapped on his lap, signaling me to sit, but no way!

He just pulled my hand and made me sit hugging me "I missed you" he started kissing my cheek and down to my neck "I won't let you go again, never" he whispered in my ear nibbling it, his hand was rubbing against my thigh pulling the skirt up, I don't like where this is going.

"Hades please" I held his hand, "please what baby? You made me wait for three days and I had to handle Dad and Tom to leave so I can be alone with you" he licked my neck "I'm curving you" I'm scared! His eyes are filled with anger and lust, but he is trying to calm down, i don't know how long he can control himself.

"Now, tell me, why did you do that?" His nails were digging into my thigh skin, it hurt so much I can't take it, but I knew if I try to stop him, he will do worst.

"I... I just ... Wanted to relax on the beach" he didn't look satisfied with my answer.

"So you decided to lie and pretend it was an accident?" he was getting angrier second by second. "Wrong decision baby"

He knew?????

"How?" My eyes widen, he shouldn't know about it!

"I know everything baby, don't even try to lie to me again, understood?" I nodded, I felt like a loser.

"Words baby" he warned me, he was never this weird
"Yes I understand" I looked down. I would rather not face the devil.

"Good girl" with that, he cupped my face and got closer to kiss my lips. I held his hand to stop him.

"Ok wifey. I won't kiss or touch you until our wedding" he left my face, yes that's good, I can make plans to escape until then.

"Even it's so hard for me, I can wait, "he said and handed me an envelope

I looked at it dumbfounded. I opened it and saw my name on it! And Hades? Wedding on 15 June? 10 more days!! No

"Wedding? ... 10 days? W... What ?" I stuttered. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Yes baby, everything will be prepared in 10 days, I know we were supposed to get married sooner, but things happened ... anyway everything is ready now" he said smiling devilish .

I remembered his phone call, he was setting everything since the moment I opened my eyes! "No! I was dying and that's what you were doing? I don't want to marry you " I was so disappointed! He is always ahead of me and I wanted to find a way to settle everything.

I got off his lap and made my way to the room I was in.
This house is not that big, I can find my path it's just a small villa in the middle of nowhere.

"You wanted to die, Hope, you fucking suicide! I can't let you just be like this," he shouted at me and continued "your picture is everywhere on the dark web I can't risk losing you" he walked to me and hugged me "in 10 days you will be mine and only mine, like it should be, I don't want to hear anything else!"

I fucking hate him so much.