70.New Hope

Hope PV

Hope PV.

I wore the dress that Jessica brought for me , it had a flower shape ! With beautiful pedals and colors. I looked myself in the mirror and for the first time I liked what I saw , not because the dress was the most beautiful but because I felt like I was happy and free ... finally!

Blue was running around me in a circle, he must like his new fluffy toy . I giggled at his cuteness.

"you look amazing Hope ! You will be the owner of a fashion company and a great model!" Said Jessica

"Its a fashion company?" I asked her with rounded eyes ! But I don't know anything about fashion.

Jessica covered her mouth "oh no ! Did I ruin the surprise?"

"No ! But .. how do I manage it ? I studied business! Not fashion!" I messed my hair, "I have an I dea ! You should help me ! Will you Jessica?"

I held her hand squeezing it "please!"

"Yes of course but master!" She looked scared only by mentioning his name . Well! I can't blame her because same goes for me.

"Ill talk to him , I need Emma and Anna too! Where are they ?" I looked around they were late .

"They are in the event place, they should prepare everything there , since Ruby left we have to work more" she looked fed up with all the extra works she had to do.

"Ruby left ?" I smirked to myself, she was never good with me

"They say she had a crush on master and ...." She was explaining when someone hurried in my room.

"Hope ! I mean , wow ! You look so beautiful" admired Noah ! And stood on the doorway and stared at me without even blinking. He really like to stare huh ! I looked at him back , I wanted to see what made him run to my room like this.

In a flash he was in the middle of the room by the force of a slap from Samael who arrived right behind him.
"Master will kill you" Samael warned Noah and signaled him to leave then glared at me .

"Eyes down Queen !" Ordered Samael, I blinked and looked down. Samael take Hades orders too serious! Now he is off to the event he made sure his pet do his job .

Note to myself! Careful with Samael.

Samael continued "Someone want to see you ! Can she come upstairs?"

"See me ? Who?" I almost raised my head but again I remembered what Samael said eyes down ! No one wants to mess with him.

"Haily ! Your sister." He snapped I looked at him but regreted immediately he was nailing between his teeth! He doesn't know what manner is , for sure!

Haily! Wow ! New drama lets see whats her new plan ! "Yeah let her in !"

Jessica was packing the Makeup supplies and I was checking my beautiful dress in the mirror