9. Real pain!

Hope POV.

I was resting on the bed in the middle of night hugging my knees, I felt disappointed! My own family abandoned me, I had no hope for getting out of this house .

I was drowned in my thoughts when the door got open and Hades entered,he terrified me I didn't know how to react around him, i didn't want another trouble so i just hid my head with blanket! Excellent plan Hope TSK...

"Haha why you have to be so cute all the time" said Hades teasingly and sat beside me, I could say he was trying his best to look cool "sorry for earlier Hope, I was angry and I lost my control "

I felt angry by his explanation  I pushed the blanket and glared at him, I tried my chance to convince him to change his mind" let me leave if you're truly sorry,"

He didn't like it but stayed calm and got closer to me holding my hand "I know I hurt you but listen carefully to what I say now, I love you so much, I can kill anyone for you, but I can't let you go, so stop this attitude" he was losing it I could feel it I pulled my hand from his.

"Who are you? I don't know you any more we grow up together but now... "I said as a tear fall down my cheek ,He gently wiped it ,his heart softened.

"Come with me then" he held my hand , I followed him out of the room. wow! I'm finally out ! I looked around the house , so expensive! everything was changed since the last time I've been here

"I see you like your new house" he grinned.

"You have a beautiful house" I emphasized the YOU part, he should know i don't want his house or anything else that belongs to him.

We arrived to a room, it should be his room I suddenly got scared and paused, he squeezed my wrist hard, warning me to walk but I feared what might happen .

He rolled his eyes "I won't do anything unless you ask me to! Now move" I walked in his room still doubting his words . I couldn't trust him.

His room was a masterpiece so big ,so luxury. my jaw dropped. "I don't mind sharing room with you if you like it so much," he suggested and closed the door behind us

"In your dream," I mocked him with a smirk which I lost ,once he replied, "soon baby, soon"

He walked me in his closet and opened a secret door that was at the end of the walk in closet .

The small room was full of pictures! pictures of me , I was shocked to look at them ! I took a step back but slammed into his solid chest. he was standing behind me, he held me in place hugging me tightly.

"Look baby, this is me, Hades" he whispered in my ear.

He had pictures of me in places that I thought I was alone! like in my room, in my class, when I dated David at the park, I start crying."you're sick"

no wonder he knew I started dating and created this whole mess.

He turned me around to look the wall on the right side. It was full of children drawing.

"The little Hades used to draw our wedding, see! I draw you with wedding dress in all my drawings , I used to draw you and only you, but you kept ignoring me, why baby ?" He was getting angry again and I could feel his chest moving faster.

"I was scared of you" I murmured.

"But youre the one who broke my head. I never cared about the pain but when I came back from hospital, you started avoiding me and that was when I felt the real pain" He seemed really hurt. I broke his heart as a child.

"I'm sorry?" I looked down

"Of course youre not, you're still resisting me" he yelled and walked away to his room.