39.Day2 (sleep talk)

Third Person PV.

"Get up Hope! No!!!! take her out of water,"
During the night, Hades continued talking in his sleep and he would wake up anxiously, but as soon as he saw Hope was right beside him, he would calm down and hug her tightly. He kept pulling Hope into his embrace, like he could keep her safe by hugging her tighter.

Actually, that's how he spent the past three nights. He slept leaning on her bed and holding her hand just to make sure she wouldn't wake up and leave him again.

The view of Hope slowly disappearing in the sea never left him alone!
He would get drowned in his thoughts whenever his dad wasn't around. His dad asked him to forget what happened, but it wasn't easy for him because he knew that Hope actually decided to die.

He demanded to keep Hope safe from everyone but how could he save her from herself (?)

He was always obsessed with her, but now he was crazy about her. , the thought of losing her was slowly making him insane, he couldn't be away from her even for an hour! Now all he needed was Hope! Her presence! Her scent! That's all.

Hope PV.

"Rise and shine princess" Hades was standing in the doorway with a tray of food, he was showered and dressed up in black suits, he must be awake for a long time.

Last night, he didn't let me fell asleep in peace. Now he is here annoying me. I hate him! "Let me sleep" I said and nuzzled my head in the pillow. Sweet dreams to me.
I closed my eyes to sleep.

Hades put the tray on the table "It's 11 am princess get up we are late for the wedding dress" he grabbed the blanket, pulling it away from me "yaaa! WTF Hades let me sleep you didn't let me relax for a second last night you were talking in your sleep, and now you don't let me sleep for a little longer ?" He sat beside me on the bed, "I was sleep talking?" He asked clueless like he didn't have any idea what he was doing.

I sat on the bed and crossed my arms, "yeah you kept speaking and pulling my arm, look! My hand is red" I showed him my forearm which was slightly red because he squeezed me last night.

He leaned in and kissed my arm gently, "I'm sorry princess, what did I talk about?"
"I ..." I was about to tell when he putted a slice of cheese in my mouth "bsbndjd"

"Haha good girl! Eat it all" he chuckled at my efforts to speak with a full mouth.
I was done chewing, "you kept calling me! You..." he putted another piece in my mouth. It tasted good, so I just ate it quietly. I knew talking to Hades was useless.

"Yes, yes ! Bad Hades, he didn't let you sleep? I will punish him, so he won't do that again, "Hades was talking like he was chatting to a baby. Blaming himself, Such an awful acting. TSK!

I was done with eating," Yes, of course it won't happen again! Because I won't sleep beside you! Never! Ever again" I said and got off the bed, walking to the bathroom and locked the door behind me just to make sure he wouldn't attack me like before.

"That's not something you can decide on Ms King" he shouted behind me.

Note:
A short update because its the second update of today, I just got excited when i saw all the supports 😆🌸
I wanted to make another double update to appreciate all of you ❤️
Stay tuned for the next part❤️