88.Rules!

Hades PV.

it was 11 in the morning but my angel was still sleeping! I hate to see her in pain but also I feel relieved about her situation, she can't leave me anymore. not even a single step!

I didn't sleep at all last night, I was thinking about a new situation and the new rules I should set for this house!

new house new rules!

first of all I should talk to Samael and Noah !

I should make sure that I can trust them around my wife.

I went to the yard to find them but they weren't anywhere Tobe seen so I went to the infinity pool which was in the back of the house .

they were sitting on the edge enjoying the view !

I tiptoed to them and then push them to fall in the water

"ahhhh! Master! whyyy !" Noah was so noisy unlike Samael just got up and bowed to me while water was dripping from him "Master !"

"don't you think you have other business to do ? this house needs a security plan " I said and sat on the wooden edge that they were previously sitting on!

"s...sorry Master we thought we might go back to the massion soon so ... " Noah was still talking but I was bored already.

"of course not ! don't you like to live in this island?"

Samael smiled and spoke with his excited tone "yes yes !"

and Noah looked down , he knew that his opinion doesn't really matter.

"But there is something you should know! I have new condition for you to stay by my side !" he got up and continued

"to be more exact, if you want to keep working for me you should do something!" I rubbed my chin and smirked to smirked to my, I felt proud of myself because I made such a brilliant plan !

"anything master !" said Samael and Noah added "I will do anything for you!"

hum maybe they will regret what they just agreed to !

"OK! then , I'm giving you a month to get married! " yes I threw the bomb on them!

"w...whattt? Noah widen his eyes ! "Master ! no ! anything but this one ! please!" Noah was begging me! he thinks I would let a single man around my Hope(?) never again!

meanwhile Samael smiled sweetly "Sure Master!"

he looked so ready for this! when did he fall in love!?

"so Samael already has someone in mind ! Noah you have only a a few weeks to find your bride! I want to see your weddings until my birthday which is in a month!"

I left them to let them proceed the news ! I cant ignore any steps of my plans this time! I cant risk Hope and her safety again!

I was on my way to the building when I received a text from .... Hailey