86.Forbidden words!

Third person PV.

Hope opened her eyes to a white ceiling, she couldn't remember what happened or where she was ! But one thing for sure ! Its not a comfortable place at all .

She was laying on a bed but couldn't move her body she tilted her head to look around and noticed a chain . It was around her waist, she had a white long shirt on and the silver chain was like a belt on the shirt .

She tried to move the chain but it was tightly locked around her , what type of tying is this ! He arm and leg were free but her waist was attached to the bed .

The white sheets and the fluffy pillow didn't help in making it comfortable for her .

Every inch of her body was in pain but specially her ankle. She raised her right let to check it ! It was swollen and purplish . It wasn't in bandage or anything maybe she wasn't safe in this unknown place.

Even though it looked like a luxury and big room. But it was scary for her .

After struggling with the chain and checking everything around the room she lost her hope ! It wasn't familiar to her and it must be a new type of jail for her .

A foot step could be heard someone was coming to her ! She wanted to remember what happened to her before that person approach her !

Flashback.

Heavy steps ,with all the pain I had after Hailey surprise I tried my best to move my body and walk , my shoulder and my back were in so much pain that I wanted to sit and cry but I had a mission to do !

I kept walking in that long, cold alley which had the Kings office at the end , I could see two big figures standing outside of his room.

I took small steps , I wish the way was longer , why cant it take like a day to reach to his room!

Now I could see the bodyguard's face , one of them was Samael ! Should I say thank you to him ?

"Hi Sam , can I get in ?" I asked but didn't wait for an answer and knocked on the door .

Samael stood in front of me "Hope ! Dont ! Not now !...."

He was cut by Hades voice "come in !"

If he say come in it means I can get in why Sam was acting weird!

I went in and closed the door behind myself! Hades was watching something in his laptop! He looked so focused that he didn't notice its me .

"Hades!" I called him with a low voice, he suddenly glanced at me ! His eyes were red ! I dont like the combination of blue and red ! Unless it becomes purple!

After a short glare , he stared at his laptop again, whatever he was watching was the reason he was mad and that was obviously more important than my presence.

Worst time to talk to him . But then I remembered that Hailey is listening! I cant step back now.

"I wanted to talk to you ! I ..." he didn't look at me ! His gaze was still on the screen, I took a few steps toward him . He was silent! He didn't even move a finger !

I put the papers in front of him , the divorced papers Hailey prepared and forced me to sign them "I think Its the best option for us because,," he finally paid attention to me and grabbed the papers ! I gulped! I couldn't say what Hailey asked me . She was listening! I wanted to run away !

But I doubt I can make it out of this room alive so , I should at least save Ashely .

"BECAUSE ?" Asked Hades .

He finally spoke to me !  But he is even scarier than what I imagined he would look like after seeing the papers .

My plan was to point to him and show him the microphone in my dress but he didn't even look at me . He was already mad at me once I got in the room .

Hailey wont wait long to kill my friend! I have no time I should continue with her plan .

Oh God I don't want to say what she asked me to say !

"I ... cheated on you"  

I said .

I raised my left foot backwards to step back but before my foot could reach the ground. Everything on his desk including his laptop was thrown on the ground and in a snap he was in front of me .

His hand was on my neck , pushing "two forbidden words in a day ! I believe you have a death wish!"

I kicked his leg before he could kill me for real! I was choking but he pushed me harder to fall on the ground.

I was coughing and trying to breathe while my lungs were burning

I felt a strong push on my right ankle I looked at the direction to find Hades shoe on my right ankle. He pushed my ankle until I could hear my bone cracking "No ! Nono !don..."

"Now leave if you can !" He said and stepped on my ankle once again, but harder !

I was in so much pain that I felt like blacking out . But then I saw him taking his belt out ! Its not over yet ! Someone save me !

"Sammm! Sam help!" I called for help ! I didn't think anyone would actually dare to help me but Sam rushed in!

"Go out Samael! Im showing her the way out !" Hades said and stormed toward me again.

Samael blocked his way "You love her ! .... Master "  That was all Samael managed to say.

For a moment Hades was froze , I felt like he was stuck between the monster and the lover sides he had inside of him.

"FUCK!" Hades threw his belt away.

Samael picked me up bridal style , the hidden microphone and my phone fell on the ground.

Hades took them and checked the phone , he saw Hailey's name on the screen.

He nodded his head like he was telling himself I knew she wasn't that stupid!

"Take her !..." Hades said to Samael and that was the last thing I heard before everything turn black in front of my eyes !

The pain I had all over my body finally took over me .

End of flashback.

Note:

Helloooo!

Im trying to update faster because I made you all wait for awhile 🌹

Hope you like it ! ❤️

Love you ❤️