54.Cold Feet

Everything was ready!
Wedding dress! Check
High heels! Check
Lipstick! Check

Third Person PV.

"Ok everything is ready" Jessica said, satisfied with her hard work.

"You look good, Hope everyone will fall in love with you" Anna giggled and checked my shoe to be cleaned

"It's almost the time to go! Are you ready ?" Asked Emma.

Hope PV.

Ok, Am I really getting married? With that cruel guy? To be his lawfully wife ?
" I need to pee" I said and ran to the bathroom,
"Wait! Hope! Your dress" Jessica followed me, but I shot the door in her face. "Hopeee! Let me come in! I'll keep it up !" Jessica yelled,
"I'm careful! Go away!" I said, hoping she would leave me for a second. I can't continue with them.

I sat on the toilet. There is nothing that I can do. Even dying didn't help me. Ignoring the whole situation wasn't a good idea either, I ended up here At this moment anyway. I don't have any other solution!
Let's say I get some kind of supernatural power and escape the wedding, where can I go? I have no one! I don't have money, and I'll be right back here, just in worst situation.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Hope! You can do it! Just close your mind to everything and do it! Yes!
I cheered myself and left the bathroom.

"Oh my... Did you ruin the dress?" Jessica turned around me to check the dress from everyone ankle.

That red head Ruby entered the room, "It's almost the time for the bride to come! Be ready in 15 minutes " She said and checked me from top to bottom! Then went back to the alley.

"Ok, Hope, are you ready? Let's go!" Jessica held my hand and I nodded.

I took a step forward then froze, "Hope? What's wrong?" Jessica looked worried, but she had no idea what was going on in my mind.

I felt like I had a big exam and I didn't study for it, or like I was invited to jump in a pool when I can't swim.
I stood there in the entrance gate of the exam, but I would rather not get in, even if it's ok to write nothing on the paper, but it's healthier to avoid getting into that hellish exam hall.

I better avoid that hellish wedding hall.

I shook my head, "what is it? You don't want to join your own wedding?" Jessica asked curiously, she had no idea what's going on.

I just shook my head again and sat on the bed where Blue was sleeping peacefully.
"Are you getting cold feet?" Anna asked and kissed my head, "it's ok Hopie"

Jessica left the room, I sat there, knowing that Hades might show up at any moment.

Hades PV.

I was ready since morning, I spent my time checking on everything, which were already set, managers asked me to sit on the back room and wait for the time to walk in the wedding salon! I felt excited, It is the moment I waited for so long! The cruel, dark mafia will die today! The responsible, cute husband will be born.

Dad came in and hugged me "congratulations son, you are getting what you always wanted!" he greeted me and started to lecturing me "Please take care of her! I know Hope is stubborn, but as a husband, please be kind and try to understand her ...." Jessica entered the room and cut his words! She looked nervous! "What is it, Jessica?" She leaned in and whispered something in my ear.