16.Proposal

Hope POV.

"wow you look wonderful, Hope" admired David and hugged me dearly.

"You cooked? David, is there anything you can't do?" I added drooling, David got closer to me and kissed my cheek "anything for you princess"

he was so close to my lips as if he wanted to kiss me, but I remembered Hades and I automatically backed away.

"lets eat I'm so hungry" I walked to the table and cut David's romantic moment , he pulled a chair for me and sat In front of me.

"did he hurt you ?" he asked concerned with my reaction. "did he hurt you for dating me?" He repeated his question but did not wait for am answer . "yeah that's so like him"
"What do you mean? You know Hades?!" I asked curiously and he looked nervous to hear that question.

"no , I mean , who doesn't know Hades King ? He is rude to everyone" he laughed historically.

"Yes true! Sorry Dave, I didn't want to bring you in the middle of this trouble" I felt bad for him, no one deserves to face Hades.

We finished eating our food and went straight to sleep, none of us had energy to stay awake.

The next morning after breakfast we went for a tour around the house, There was a beautiful garden full of flowers 🌸

"Stay here, Hope, I have something to tell you" he was talking sincerely, then kneeled in front of me.

"will you marry me ?" he showed me a beautiful ring.

"W...what? I mean, yessss!" I shouted loudly I've been dreaming about this moment with him since the day we started dating so for a second I forgot about everything and everyone to enjoy the moment.

"yesss she said yesss" Then he paused and gently kissed my lips, I kissed him back with red cheeks.

Everything was good until he received a phone call and his calm expression suddenly changed into an angry and disappointed one

Everything was good until he received a phone call and his calm expression suddenly changed into an angry and disappointed one. "How? When? Buy us two tickets" he yelled and hang the phone.

"Hope honey we should leave here soon , get your stuff! Or no, just follow me" he ran to the car, and I followed him.

"what's wrong? Did he find us?"I was about to cry again. " Shh, shhh sweetheart, I won't let anything bad happens, I promise we are going straight to the airport then we can go to China " He was explaining his plans about our trip to China when I realised we are already at the airport..

Third Person POV.

The airport was so crowded and hope was standing there all lost because David left to get the tickets when.

two huge muscular men stood in front of her, and all the struggles to make her way to the other direction was in vain!

She was surrounded with bodyguard! Her last attempt to run among them was failed as the men blocked her way easily!

"Excuse me, gentlemen, may I go to my husband? He is standing there! " in an hilaroise try she change her voice to be unrecognized but the men smirk showed how amused they were by her baby voice.

The man who looked like their boss picked Hope up and put her on his shoulder "nonono! Wait! David help, someone help me"

No one cared! there were afew police officers standing, but they turned their head and looked away.

"Don't make yourself exhausted miss, no one dare to disturb us here" one of the guards put his coat over her back.

As she was kicking the bodyguard, he put her in a black van.

After a while David was taken to the other van injured. He must have been fighting them and resisting them, but of course he wasn't strong enough
"Let him go! You wanted me! Why did you hurt Dave? " Hope yelled at the guard who was holding her.

"If master hears you calling another man like this he won't be happy " the bodyguard wasn't familiar with Hope's attitude.

"Your master can go kill himself " her shouting was cut by a Cloth that covered her mouth and put her to a sweet dream