51.Willy , Nilly

Third person PV.

After everyone sang happy birthday to Hope , they completely forgot about her.
Hope was sitting on a chair alone playing with her fingers.
The party was crowded, most of Hades friends and his employees were there , Hope's parents were sitting on the far table! Hades asked them to stay away , Tom and Jay were talking on the side ,Hades parents were greeting the guests !

A red haired girl was talking to Hades and suddenly her laugher filled the place , "you are so cute Hades" everyone turned to them Hades was embarrassed, he was just being polite but she never ended her nonsense.
Hope felt uncomfortable sitting there she left and found a cozy place to stay and rest for awhile !

The place was just a little high ! On top of a big tree .
It was hard for her to climb the tree but she made it to the top , the view was really beautiful, and it was so calm and quiet! Best place to observe the surrounding, and locate were she is exactly! But all she saw was green trees that end in a deep blue color! It must be the sea, she felt disappointed again, no way to run away .
She thought no one would notice her absence,

It only lasted 5 minutes

"Come down Hope!" Ordered Hades

Hope PV.

I was enjoying being all to myself but it didn't last long ! His voice was firm and reflected an angry Hades . "Im comfortable here go to your guests" I said  and turned around so I wouldn't see his ugly , flirty , bitchy face.
"Im gonna count and If you don't come down by 3 , Im coming up!" Hades warned and started to count
"1!"

I covered my ear ! I didnt want to hear his annoying voice. I could hear my heartbeat in my ear. Im playing with the lions tail again!

A pair of hands were around my waist, I left my ear and turned to look at him ! "What? What do you want?" I pushed him slightly! Didn't want him to fall from the tree .
"Someone is jealous!" He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek, I pushed him with my elbow so hard! Didn't care if he would fall down and break his bones , he could die but he didn't move at all.

"Im not ! I'll gladly let her have you" I sighed.
"Hum you know you are really bad at lying?" He said and took something out of his pocket
"Anyway! This gift waited for 20 years , tobe yours" he handed me a pink box ! It looked familiar!

"Is it?" I didn't know how to address the gift
Hades nodded "Its the gift I bought for you when I was 10 ! But you didn't take it" he kissed my eye "I hurt your eye trying to give it to you" he looked away like he was hiding his emotional expression. "Im sorry Hope , every time I try to get close to you I end up hurting you"
"Then maybe we shouldn't be close Hades!" I stated hoping he would see the situation as it is

"NO! maybe you should try and give me a chance, so you wouldn't get hurt again!" He held my both hands and made me look him in the eyes. Those deep blue eyes that could kill me . "Willy nilly you are mine . Why don't you accept it?" I pulled away from him , he is still rude he opened the gift box "look Hope , its the key to my heart! I wanted to give it to you 20 years ago, but things happened" the necklace was so beautiful, how did he choose it when he was only ten years old ! He took the necklace and put it on for me .

"Accept the key to my heart and Ill be all yours , I will do everything that you want ! Hum?"
I looked at the necklace, did this simple necklace had all these power?

I didn't know if I Should accept my faith and try to make Hades a better person or keep my pride and resist him till my last breath, until the day he kill me.

"I know you don't see it now but we have so many things in common! We both like power! I can give you all the power in this world. We both hate kids! We don't need that between us . You don't have to be worried about losing me ever ! I know how much you hate being alone! I will always stick to you , and we both know you like to play in the red room , I will make you feel so good I promise, I..."

"There you are," Kate yelled from below the tree

"There you are," Kate yelled from below the tree.  she looked drunk, "dear son! Your dad hates me!" She added and sat on the ground. Hades facepalmed himself. Such a bad timing for him, but good timing for me! "He jumped down and held his hand to help me come down too. "Mom saved you, but I want an answer by tomorrow!" He murmured to me and hurried to Kate, "Hope, I loathe you" she shouted on me! WTF?
"Mom, stop it," Hades attacked to make her quiet, but she continued, "you know why all smart women should hate you? Because you have every men's attention! You were born with it! You get them! My son and husband are with you! I hate youuuuu" she kept shouting as Hades struggled to carry her inside the house from the backdoor so no one would see her.

What did she mean by saying that? That's absolutely bullshit.

I went back to the party, Tom and Jay came forward and hugged me. "Hey you two were ignoring me!" I pouted, "we just waited for Hades to go away," Tom responded and kissed my cheek! Omg dubdjdks "shall we dance?" Tom offered his hand, and I bowed shyly. "What about me?" Jay took my hand to dance with him first. "I'm older Jay! I'm first" Tom stated and danced with me, even though I didn't know how to dance but he was slow and gentle so I could catch up with his steps

After awhile I decided to ask him "Tom! Can I ask you something?" He nodded in response "Kate said I have all men's attention! Why? My first love left me! How is that if I couldn't even keep my first lover? I feel worthless because or that incident" Tom put his pointer finger on my lips "first stop with this first love , first love ! Hades might hear you" he looked around and got closer to my ear "second why feel worthless, even David tried to save you! He used Hades credit card on a shop On purpose! He wanted us to track him and find you. Actually he knew that Hades is the only one that deserves to-be with you! and take care of you" I was shocked, "w..what?" It was as if a thunder had crashed me .

"Can I dance with my wife?" Hades said and pulled me to himself, Tom got away and signaled me to stay quiet about it.

Note:

Hello my lovelies 😍
Hope you like this part too 🌹 when is your birthday? Mine is on 10th of July.

What is your favorite gift?

Sorry if it has any mistakes, it will soon be edited ❤️